Karamazov studied lute with Hopkinson Smith at the Schola Cantorum Basiliensis. He has worked with such ensembles as Hesperion XX, L'Arpeggiata, Hilliard Ensemble, Mala Punica, Orpheus Chamber Orchestra and singers Andreas Scholl, Maria Cristina Kiehr, Arianna Savall, and Sting.
Karamazov accompanied Andreas Scholl on his album Wayfaring Stranger (Decca 2001). Collaborations with Sting in the field of 16th century music resulted in the album and film Songs from the Labyrinth, devoted to the lute-songs of John Dowland (DG, 2007).
He has also recorded with the Croatian women's vocal group hr:Klapa Cesarice (Menart, 2012).
- Sting With Edin Karamazov Archived 2011-06-29 at the Wayback Machine.
- PBS: Songs from the Labyrinth - Sting and Edin Karamazov
- Sting & Edin Karamazov perform in February 2009 Archived 2010-11-28 at the Wayback Machine.
- Sting on the solo album "The Lute is a song" of Edin Karamazov Archived 2011-01-01 at the Wayback Machine.
- Biography at Konzertdirektion Hörtnagel Berlin
- Edin Karamazov at Amazon.com
- Edin Karamazov on Spotify
|This Bosnia and Herzegovina biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a music genre is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|