Višća playing for İstanbul Başakşehir in 2014
|Full name||Edin Višća|
|Date of birth||17 February 1990|
|Place of birth||Olovo, SFR Yugoslavia|
|Height||1.72 m (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)|
|2007–2010||Bosnia and Herzegovina U19||17||(1)|
|2010–2012||Bosnia and Herzegovina U21||16||(3)|
|2010–||Bosnia and Herzegovina||30||(3)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 08:11, 11 June 2017 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 08:11, 11 June 2017 (UTC)
Edin Višća (Bosnian pronunciation: [ˈedin ˈʋiʃt͡ɕa]; born 17 February 1990) is a Bosnian professional footballer who plays as a winger for Turkish club İstanbul Başakşehir and the Bosnia and Herzegovina national team.
Višća started his career with Budućnost Banovići, before moving to Željezničar in 2009. Playing for Željezničar, he established himself as one of the best players in the league, before moving to Turkey. At the time, it was the club record transfer fee.
On 10 August 2011, Višća signed a five-year contract with İstanbul Başakşehir. He debuted against Galatasaray in September. Višća's first goal for Istanbul based club came also in a game against Galatasaray, on 3 January 2012, which ended in a 4–1 loss. In August 2016, after a season in which he was proclaimed third best player in Turkish league and finished as fourth best scorer, Višća put pen to paper on a new contract expiring 2020.
In February 2016, he was voted 2015 Bosnian player of the year, by Bosnian sports journalists.
- As of match played 3 June 2017.
|İstanbul Başakşehir||2011–12||Süper Lig||36||5||1||0||–||37||5|
- As of match played 9 June 2017.
|Bosnia and Herzegovina|
- Scores and results list Bosnia and Herzegovina's goal tally first.
|1.||12 June 2015||Bilino Polje, Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina||Israel||
||UEFA Euro 2016 qualifying|
|3.||25 March 2017||Bilino Polje, Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina||Gibraltar||
||2018 FIFA World Cup qualification|
- İstanbul Başakşehir
- "Edin Vişça".
- "Ovacije Bilinog Polja su vrhunac moje karijere" (in Bosnian).
- "Idol mi je Zidane, navijam za Valenciju" (in Bosnian).
- "Svi transferi Željezničara u posljednjih deset godina" (in Bosnian).
- "Višća potpisao za Istanbul BB" (in Bosnian).
- "Istanbul BB v. Galatasaray".
- "Galatasaray v. Istanbul BB".
- "Višća treći najkorisniji igrač turskog prvenstva" (in Bosnian).
- "Višća produžio ugovor s Istanbulom" (in Bosnian).
- "Edin Višća international statistics".
- "Match details/line-up:Poland-Bosnia-Herzegovina". Worldfootball.net. Retrieved 29 June 2011.
- "Bosnia and Herzegovina 2014 World Cup Squad". The Telegraph. 2 June 2014. Retrieved 20 June 2014.
- "Bosnia v. Israel".[permanent dead link]
- "Edin Višća najbolji bh fudbaler u 2015. godini" (in Bosnian).
- "Bosnia and Herzegovina stars pay visit to Cuiaba mosque". Goal.com. 21 June 2014.
- "Edin Visca". soccerway.
- Edin Višća at National-Football-Teams.com