This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Edina Ronay FRSA (born 1944, Budapest, Hungary) is an Anglo-Hungarian fashion designer and former actress. She is the daughter of food critic Egon Ronay and the mother of actress/writer Shebah Ronay. In films and television from 1960, Ronay's numerous TV roles included The Avengers, No Hiding Place, Special Branch, The Champions and Jason King.
She retired from acting in the mid-1970s to take up fashion design, specialising in knitwear; she eventually formed her own company in 1984. Ronay was honoured as a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts.
- The Pure Hell of St Trinian's (1960) - Lavinia (uncredited)
- Five to One (1963) - Gloria
- A Hard Day's Night (1964) - Girl at Disco (uncredited)
- Night Train to Paris (1964) - Julie
- The Black Torment (1964) - Lucy Judd
- The Collector (1965) - Nurse / Next Victim (uncredited)
- A Study in Terror (1965) - Mary Kelly
- He Who Rides a Tiger (1965) - Anna
- The Big Job (1965) - Sally Gamely
- Carry On Cowboy (1966) - Dolores
- Prehistoric Women (1967) - Saria
- Our Mother's House (1967) - Doreen
- The Window Cleaner (1968) - Sharon
- To Grab the Ring (1968) - Vriendin
- Three (1969) - Liz
- The Swordsman (1974) - Guy Champion
- "Our Heritage". edinaronay.com. Retrieved 9 September 2016.
|This article about a Hungarian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a fashion designer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|