|Chinese name||陳冠希 (traditional)|
|Chinese name||陈冠希 (simplified)|
|Pinyin||Chén Guānxī (Mandarin)|
|Yale||Chàhn Gunhēi (Cantonese)|
|Jyutping||Can4 Gun3hei1 (Cantonese)|
|Born||Chen Hing-wah (陳興華)|
7 October 1980
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
|Occupation||Actor, rapper, singer-songwriter, producer, entrepreneur, artist and fashion designer|
|Nationality|| Canada |
|Genre(s)||Hong Kong hip hop, Chinese hip hop, Cantopop, Mandopop|
|Label(s)||Clot Media Division, EEG|
|Partner(s)||Shu Pei (2015–present)|
|Children||1 daughter, Alaia Chen|
|Influenced by||Sammi Cheng, Leslie Cheung, R. Kelly, Janet Jackson, Jay Z|
Edison Koon-hei Chen (born 7 October 1980) is a Canadian actor, rapper, singer-songwriter, producer, entrepreneur, artist and fashion designer. Chen is also the founder of CLOT Inc., and the CEO of Clot Media Division Limited.
Having made his debut in the Hong Kong music industry in 1999, he released a number of Cantopop and Mandopop albums under the record company Emperor Entertainment Group before finally making his first hip-hop album in Cantonese with the critically acclaimed 2004 release of Please Steal This Album. He followed this up with the 2005 Cantonese hip-hop album Hazy: The 144 Hour Project and the 2007 Mandarin hip-hop album Allow Me To Re-Introduce Myself. On 21 February 2008 he publicly announced that he intended to step away "indefinitely" from the Hong Kong entertainment industry due to the sex photo scandal in 2008, in which numerous photographs of his naked body and private parts, and those of several Hong Kong Chinese actresses, were published online. He returned in 2010 but other than a brief cameo in the 2014 film Golden Chickensss, he did not make a complete comeback to the Hong Kong film industry until 2016. Musically, Chen has since cemented his place in Chinese hip-hop with his 2010 comeback album Confusion, in addition to several successful studio albums since then.
- 1 Early life
- 2 Career
- 3 Incidents
- 4 Personal life
- 5 Discography
- 6 Filmography
- 7 Awards
- 8 References
- 9 External links
Chen was born in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, of Chinese and 1/8 Portuguese descent. Chen's father is businessman Edward Chen (陳澤民), a Hong Kong entertainment industry mogul famously known as "Ninth Brother" (九哥).
He spoke English as his first language before learning Cantonese and Mandarin later on. He speaks some Japanese as well. He also knows some basic Khmer since he had to learn it to play a Cambodian Assassin in Dog Bite Dog. He has two older sisters.
In 1999, a talent scout approached Chen while he was clubbing with friends in Hong Kong. He asked him to film a commercial. He was aged 19 when he was featured in a Leon Lai's Citibank commercial. In the early 2000s he starred alongside Cecilia Cheung in a commemorative subway commercial.
From then on, his career began with the Japanese film Dead or Alive 2: Birds. He made his Hong Kong film debut in the film Gen-Y Cops in 2000. He starred in many popular films including Infernal Affairs, Infernal Affairs II, Initial D, and Dog Bite Dog. Determined to expand his horizons to countries around the world, he also starred in the Japanese drama Under the Same Moon. In 2006, he made his American debut as a Hong Kong journalist in The Grudge 2. He was offered a small role in The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift but he declined. His final film in Hong Kong as of 2013 is The Sniper, which was filmed before the Edison Chen photo scandal. He also filmed a cameo as a thug in The Dark Knight but because of the scandal, his role was reduced and was seen very briefly as a receptionist instead. Some reports states that he was originally cast to play Lau, a corrupted Chinese Accountant, which was played by Chin Han. He made his comeback in an Asian American film called Almost Perfect which he and his co-stars have been spending time promoting on several film festivals. On 28 October, during a fashion event in Beijing, Edison Chen announced that he would be starring in Initial D 2. The filming of the movie was scheduled to begin in 2011 but it has been delayed indefinitely. In 2014, he made an brief comeback to the Hong Kong film industry in Golden Chickensss. After eight years of doing short roles, he is officially making a comeback to the entertainment business after he was spotted filming for Lou Ye's new project in Guangzhou in April 2016.
In 2000, at the age of 20, Chen landed a record deal with Emperor Entertainment Group. It took him a number of successful album releases before he was given the opportunity to produce a hip hop album. His first hip-hop release was in February 2004, called Please Steal This Album backed by MC Yan and Singaporean musician Hanjin Chen. Several singles from the album topped local pop charts. Chen mentioned the difficulty of fitting in Hong Kong, where it is dominated by cantopop, but said that hip hop has a great potential.
After Chen's comeback in late 2009 he began work on his next album titled CONFUSION. The record includes collaborations with well-known local hip hop artists MC HotDog, MC Yan, and Master Chef. Additional collaborations include Sammi Cheng and Jay Chou.
Edison's foray into the fashion industry accompanied his rising success as a young pop icon. Edison, along with partners Kevin Poon and Billy Ip, became the founders of CLOT Inc., a clothing company described as a "lifestyle company" that is geared toward youth culture, and bringing street fashion to China and Hong Kong. The company has collaborated with many big clothing companies, such as Adidas, Nike, A Bathing Ape, Subscrew and Disney. He is also part founder of clothing vendor JUICE, currently operating in Hong Kong (original), Shanghai and Kuala Lumpur with future plans to open a further 17 stores.
In February 2007, he invested $10 million HKD to open his own multi-media company, Clot Media Division, which plans to produce movies, commercials and music albums. In June 2007, he released a Mandarin album, Allow Me to Re-Introduce Myself (讓我再次介紹我自己), with tracks produced by Kanye West, Just Blaze, and Clinton Sparks.
2004 Chen assault incident
In March 2004, two male teenagers assaulted Chen in the Central District of Hong Kong. The two teenagers mocked Chen with dance moves outside a record store. Immediately following the dance taunt, both of the teenagers punched Chen. Upon doing so the two teenagers fled the scene, and Chen gave chase. Chen eventually caught up to the two individuals as they were trying to board a bus. They were turned over to Hong Kong Police. As a result of the incident, Chen reported that he sprained his ankle and that his cheekbone and ear were also injured. Chen declined to press charges and the two individuals were released.
|“||Their lives would be ruined if I pressed charges. Their mother asked me to forgive them. I went to the hospital and got checked out and since it's just bruises, I decided to let it go.||”|
|— Edison Chen|
2007 taxi incident
Chen drove to his home after midnight 9 March 2007. The gate was blocked by a Toyota Crown Comfort taxi that had just dropped off its passengers. The taxi driver then signaled Chen to move away so he could pull out, clearing the way for Chen to enter. Chen's security guard told the taxi driver to pull over so that Chen could pass. The taxi driver insulted the security guard. Chen proceeded to have an argument with the taxi driver. Despite the presence of the security guard and other witnesses, he got out of his car and kicked the taxi several times, denting it and breaking all its windows. He was subsequently charged by the police. On the basis of these charges he was convicted and placed on a one-year good behavior bond. He was also fined; the taxi company was granted HK$4,700 in compensation for the damage inflicted to the car.
2008 photo scandal
In January 2008, Chen was involved in a widely publicised sex scandal when sexually explicit nude photographs of himself taken four years earlier became widely circulated on the Internet. Chen was never accused of uploading the photos himself and a computer technician was later sentenced for accessing Chen's computer during a repair. Celebrities implicated in the scandal included 8 victims: Cecilia Cheung, Gillian Chung, Bobo Chan, Candice Chan (陈思慧), Vincy Yeung (杨永晴), Mandy Chen (陈育嬬) and Rachel Ngan (颜颖思). Nude photos of Edison's ex-girlfriend, Vincy Yeung, were also made public and the future of their relationship was the subject of intense media gossip.
Hong Kong police have stated that they confiscated a collection of sex-related photos that involve six other identifiable females and other unidentifiable males.
Initially the authenticity of the photos was denied, and digital manipulation was used as the primary explanation for the pictures. However, Hong Kong police and Photoshop experts argued that the photos were in fact real and not digitally altered. This brought about a serious reaction towards all parties involved in the scandal. As a result, Chen made a public apology in English to the Hong Kong people and the women involved and indirectly admitted his role and expressed remorse and subsequently announced his indefinite departure from the Hong Kong entertainment industry at a press conference.
Due to the scandal, the Google search engine rankings for 2008 resulted in Chen's Chinese name being the number 1 search term in China, and number 3 in Taiwan. Chen was runner-up to US president-elect Barack Obama in the Hong Kong Person of 2008 poll by government-run RTHK radio, with just under 30 percent of votes in the Person of the Year. On 1 June 2009, Chen spoke openly about the sex photo scandal for the first time since the scandal broke in an interview with TalkAsia on CNN. In the interview he reveals his side of the scandal and how he endured criticisms from the public, the media, and from the individuals affected by the case.
2011 photo scandal
Three years later, Chen was involved in another photo scandal, this time with a 16-year-old Hong Kong model Cammi Tse. Their relationship was revealed after photos of them together hugging and kissing each other were leaked online and later, the 16-year-old model stated that her phone was lost. It was later revealed that Chen had sent text messages to Tse, asking her to pose for him in swimsuits and school uniforms. Tse confirmed that there were no nude photos. Chen later told the media that when he met Tse, he thought that their relationship could go further on but because of what happened, he decided to pull back before confirming that he is still single.
Tse reported that she lost her virginity to Chen and adding on that he filmed a two-minute video of her in the bedroom and he also bought sexy lingerie for her.
2014 Paris Incident
While walking on the streets of Paris with his Chinese girlfriend, Ann Hong, when he was scheduled to attend a fashion event, Chen flashed his middle finger at a fan who was taking pictures of him. The fan who took the pictures uploaded the pictures into her Weibo account and stated how very disappointed she was by his actions, because it was such a rare chance for her to get to meet Chen in Paris and it was very sad for her to be treated in that way by the actor.
The public's reaction was mixed, as some stated that the fan was being impolite for photographing Chen on a private day out, but other netizens commented that he should have responded more politely because after all, he is a public figure.
2015 Shanghai Airport Incident
Edison Chen made headlines once again after he got into a fight with a queue-jumper at an airport in Shanghai. The man accused Chen throwing away his ID card, and both had some physical contact. Apparently, Chen was upset at him for trying to cut him in line. They were later taken to the police station but were not charged as they made a settlement.
2016 Chi-ling Lin Weibo Post
On a Weibo post in July, Edison Chen attacked Taiwanese star Lin Chi-ling by making several vicious posts in English and Chinese about her appearance, her smell and how she became a celebrity. Although Lin's agency responded to the media by claiming she did not know Chen, and could not have done anything that could have offended him, it was later said that Lin and Chen's Chinese supermodel girlfriend, Shu Pei Qin did not get along, and Lin excluded her from taking part in a fashion show. After avoiding attention for several days, Lin threatened to take legal action against Chen for insulting her, and hurting her reputation to the public, and she would have every right to sue him. It was also revealed that Lin had no knowledge of Qin being excluded from the show. Lin joined the show because it involved a charity project and she did not know of Qin's involvement. However, Chen responded to Lin's legal action against him by posting on his Weibo, both in English and Chinese, : "Woooooo that was a close call. Think about what happened in the past few days and ask yourself, why don't they just sue me?".
In Chen's personal blog, he referred to an anonymous girlfriend as "V". In 2007, he finally announced that he has been dating Vincy Yeung (the niece of EEG founder Albert Yeung) for three years. On an entertainment show in Taiwan, Chen disclosed that he planned to marry Vincy Yeung and that his previous playboy and womanising habits have stopped because of his love for his current girlfriend. He repeated his gratitude to her in an interview with Time Out Hong Kong magazine in March 2011.
Early in his career, Chen and fellow Hong Kong actor Nicholas Tse were good friends as they attended the same school and even appeared in a film together. However, the photo scandal which involved Tse's then-wife, Cecilia Cheung ended their friendship. In 2011, Chen almost ran into Tse when they were both at the same building in Hong Kong but they missed each other by twenty minutes. Chen reportedly walked away from that area after he was told that Tse was nearby.
Chen was due to relocate to Taiwan in early 2013 for his then girlfriend, Ann Hong, and there was talk of them getting married in the near future. Apparently, Chen had cut down on partying and even his well-known hot temper for her. After two years of a promising relationship with Hong, they broke up after she discovered text messages from another woman on Chen's birthday. Two months after their break-up, Chen was linked with another model, who is 14 years his junior.
Chen reportedly made peace with at least two of the Hong Kong actresses that were involved in the photo scandal; Cecilia Cheung and Gillian Chung. Coincidentally, both apologies were made on an airplane.
In October 2015, it has been reported that Chen is romantically linked with a married Chinese supermodel name Shu Pei. They were spotted kissing at a store launch but when they were both confronted by paparazzi, he denied the claim before intentionally knocking the cameraman out of the way. In January 2017, it was revealed that they are both expecting their first child together. However, in May 2017, when reporters approached him at the Hong Kong International Airport about the news, he aggressively denied, and even threatened a female reporter that if she asked more questions, he would not hold back.
In August 2017, Chen confirmed the birth of their baby daughter, named Alaia and released a photo of her on social media.
Seven years after his photo scandal, Chen said that he would not change a thing if he could go back in time. "I am very happy now. Even though some unhappy incidents have occurred in the past, I never had any evil intent and did not do those things on purpose. They were an accident," he added.
|30 November 2000||Edison Chen
|11 May 2001||Fast and Furious||EEG||Cantonese Album|
|5 June 2001||Visual Diary||EEG||Cantonese Album|
|21 August 2001||Ultraman Gaia
|2 November 2001||Ed Is On||EEG||Mandarin Album|
|20 December 2001||Peace and Love||EEG||Cantonese Album|
|3 July 2002||Break Through||EEG||Cantonese Album|
|29 August 2002||Transition||EEG||Mandarin Album|
|13 February 2003||Hits or Misses||EEG||Cantonese Compilation|
|26 February 2004||Please Steal This Album||EEG||Cantonese Album|
|4 January 2005||Hazy: The 144 Hour Project||EEG||Cantonese Album|
|18 April 2005||Hazy: The 144 Hour Project (Version 2)||EEG||Cantonese Album|
|21 December 2005||The Best Collection||EEG||Cantonese Compilation|
|12 May 2006||69FM Mixtape||-||Cantonese Mixtape|
|15 June 2007 (Version 1)
10 August 2007 (Version 2)
|Allow Me to Re-Introduce Myself
|Clot Media Division||Mandarin Album|
|28 December 2010||CONFUSION||Clot Media Division||Mandarin/Cantonese Album|
|27 July 2012||3 Corners
|East Asia Music||Cantonese Album|
|20 September 2013||Super Brothers||East Asia Music||Mandarin Album|
|August 2015||3 Corners Ⅱ
|Clot Media Division||Cantonese Album|
|September 2017 - January 2018||一只猴子||Clot Media Division||Mandarin Album|
- 2000 – Dead or Alive 2: Birds (Dead or Alive 2: 逃亡者) (Japan)
- 2000 – Gen Y Cops (特警新人類2)
- 2001 – Final Romance (願望樹)
- 2001 – Dummy mother, Without a Baby (玉女添丁)
- 2001 – Dance of a Dream (愛君如夢)
- 2002 – Princess D (想飛)
- 2002 – Nine Girls and a Ghost (九個女仔一隻鬼)
- 2002 – Infernal Affairs (無間道)
- 2003 – The Twins Effect (千機變)
- 2003 – The Medallion (飛龍再生) (Cameo)
- 2003 – Infernal Affairs II (無間道II)
- 2003 – The Spy Dad (絕種鐵金剛)
- 2003 – Infernal Affairs III (無間道III: 終極無間) (Cameo)
- 2004 – Sex and the Beauties (性感都市)
- 2004 – Moving Targets (2004 新紮師兄)
- 2004 – Life, Translated (時差7小時)
- 2004 – Jiang Hu (江湖)
- 2004 – The Twins Effect II (千機變)
- 2004 – A-1 Headline (A-1 頭條)
- 2005 – Initial D (頭文字D)
- 2005 – Under The Same Moon (同じ月を見ている) (Japan)
- 2006 – Dog Bite Dog (狗咬狗)
- 2006 – The Grudge 1.5 (咒怨1.5) (Short)
- 2006 – The Grudge 2 (咒怨2)
- 2007 – Trivial Matters (破事兒)
- 2008 – The Dark Knight (Cameo)
- 2009 – The Sniper (神鎗手)
- 2009 – Coweb (戰無雙) (Cameo)
- 2012 – Almost Perfect
- 2014 – Golden Chicken 3 (金雞SSS)
- 2014 - Streets of Macao
- 2015 - Waiting
- 2019 - Initial D 2 (頭文字D 2)
- 2001 – Cats & Dogs (貓狗鬥一番) (Voice only, Cantonese version)
- 2007 – Shrek the Third (史力加之咁就三世) (Voice only, Cantonese version)
- 2001 – Weakest Link (一筆OUT消)
- 2005 – MTV Whatever Things
- 2006 – Gumball 3000: Drivin' Me Crazy
- 2012 – Sleeping Dogs (Jackie Ma)
- 2015 – The Life and Sex Scandal of Chinese Star and Streetwear Icon Edison Chen (Self)
Film and TV Awards
- 2001 - 20th Hong Kong Film Awards - Nominee - Best New Performer for Gen-Y Cops
- 2003 - China Fashion Awards - Winner - Character Figure
- 2003 - Star Fighter Super Festival - Creative Breakthrough Actor Award (winner)
- 2004 - China Fashion Awards - Winner - Asia Breakthrough Artist
- 2000 - Jade Solid Gold Best Ten Music Awards - Winner - Most Popular New Artist (Male) (dual gold with Louis Koo)
- 2001 - Jade Solid Gold Best Ten Music Awards Winner - 4 Stations Best Song/Four Channel Award (silver)
- 2001 - TVB8 Mandarin Music Awards - Winner - Top 10 Songs/Winner - Best New Singer
- 2002 - Jade Solid Gold Best Ten Music Awards - Winner - Favorite Online Song - I never told you (bronze)
- 2002 - RTHK Top 10 Gold Songs Awards - Winner - Best Song
- 2002 - CMA Chinese Music Awards - Winner - Favorite New Singer
- 2002 - Top Chinese Music Awards - Winner - Outstanding New Singer
- 2002 - Music Pioneer Chart Awards - Winner - Favorite Singer
- 2002 - TVB8 Mandarin Music Awards - Winner - Best Song
- 2003 - MusicRadio China TOP Ranking Chart - Winner - Gold Song
- 2003 - Metro Radio Hits Music Awards Presentation - Best Original Song - Number Nine
- 2003 - Guoyuli Awards Ceremony - Best Singer
- 2003 - Guoyuli Awards Ceremony - Best Song - "I Never Told You"
- 2004 - Music Pioneer Chart Awards - Winner - Favorite Singer
- 2004 - Jade Solid Gold Best Ten Music Awards - Winner - Outstanding Performance
- 2005 - 5th Chinese Music Media Awards Best Hip Hop artist (winner)
- 2006 - 6th Chinese Music Media Awards Best Hip Hop artist (winner)
- 2011 - Golden Melody Awards - Nominee - Best Music Video - Mr. Sandman
- 2000 - East TOUCH magazine - Sportsman cable female election (nomination)
- 2000 - East TOUCH magazine Best newcomer (winner)
- 2007 - BQ Celebrity Score Awards - Nominee - Best Fashion Artist
- 2007 - Sina "2007 Guangdong Ten Network Entertainment festival" Best Fashion Music Artists (winner)
- 2011 - MTV Super Festival Annual Trend of Most Style Artist Award (winner)
- Hong Kong's Edison Chen to quit after nude photo scandal, Reuters news, 21 February 2008
- South China Morning Post video "Sorry Edison bows out". Retrieved 25 February 2008.
- Fagela, Cleo (2014-10-08). "Did Edison Chen's Father Bring New Boyfriend to Family Dinner?". Chinatopix. Retrieved 2017-08-15.
- Time magazine. "Time.com." A Star is Formed article mention his sister is 1/8 Portuguese. Retrieved on 19 November 2008.
- "Edison Chen Interview: Almost Perfect - Asians on Film". Asians on Film. 2011-04-30. Retrieved 2017-08-15.
- Cbc.ca. "Cbc.ca." Vancouver-born actor Edison Chen apologize for taking sex photos. Retrieved on 21 February 2008.
- wxpiero (2008-02-14), Cecilia &Edison's 2000 subway ad张柏芝陈冠希千嬉年地铁广告, retrieved 2017-08-15
- South China morning post. "SCMP." Icon Chen., 12 February 2008, Original date: 6 February 2001. Retrieved 2008-02-22.
- Chang, Jeff (11 October 2006). "Movies, hip-hop, fashion design -- Edison Chen is an impresario for a new Pacific Rim". The San Francisco Chronicle.
- Initial D 2, starring Jay Chou and Edison Chen, is coming soon. Asiapacificarts.usc.edu.
- 段亚英. "Edison Chen back filming after sex scandal - China.org.cn". www.china.org.cn. Retrieved 2017-08-15.
- South China morning post. "SCMP." A hip crop., 12 February 2008, Original date: 17 December 2004. Retrieved 2008-02-22.
- "Edison Chen Interview". BEINGHUNTED Online Magazine. Retrieved 20 July 2006.
- Chinadaily.com. "Chinadaily.com." Edison Chen promotes toy for charity, 25 May 2007, Original date: 6 February 2001. Retrieved 2008-02-22.
- How Video Game Roles Are Helping a Disgraced Star's Comeback. Kotaku.com.
- Hong Kong pop star hurt in fight. BBC News (16 March 2004).
- HK pop star Edison Chen punched by youngsters. Chinadaily.com.cn (18 March 2004).
- "HK pop star Edison Chen punched by youngsters". Retrieved 22 February 2008.
- HKstandard. "HKstandard Archived 23 March 2008 at the Wayback Machine.." Singer bound over for kicking taxi. Retrieved on 24 February 2008.
- "Tech jailed for stealing sex-with-starlet photos". The Sydney Morning Herald. 13 May 2009.
- "Hong Kong's Edison Chen quits after sex scandal". Reuters. 21 February 2008. Retrieved 21 February 2008.
- Google Zeitgeist. "Google.com." 2008 Year-End Zeitgeist Around the World. Retrieved on 13 December 2008.
- Sex-scandal 2nd in Hong Kong Archived 25 January 2009 at the Wayback Machine., News 24, 2 January 2009
- "Talkasia Exclusive interview: Edison Chen breaks his silence". cnn.com. 1 June 2009. Retrieved 1 June 2009.
- "Edison Chen Has a Schoolgirl Fetish; Cammi Tse: "I Did Not Have Sex With Him!"". JayneStars.com. Retrieved 2017-08-15.
- "Cammi Tse: "I Gave My Virginity to Edison Chen and Filmed an Erotic Video!"". JayneStars.com. Retrieved 2017-08-15.
- Fagela, Cleo (2014-10-14). "Edison Chen Sticks Out His Middle Finger At a Fan Taking His Photo". Chinatopix. Retrieved 2017-08-15.
- "Hong Kong star Edison Chen 'in fight with queue-jumper at Shanghai airport' seven years after sex scandal". South China Morning Post. Retrieved 2017-08-15.
- hermesauto (2016-07-28). "Edison Chen attacks Chiling Lin on Weibo, says: She knows why, I warned her". The Straits Times. Retrieved 2017-08-15.
- hermesauto (2016-08-03). "Chiling Lin threatens to take legal action against Edison Chen; his dad speaks up for him". The Straits Times. Retrieved 2017-08-15.
- South China Morning Post video Edison: "Post anything you want"!, 11 February 2008
- 'Edison Chen', Time Out Hong Kong, 2 March 2011. Retrieved 5 March 2011.
- "AsiaOne". AsiaOne.
- Edison Chen plans to relocate to Taiwan – Yahoo Entertainment Singapore. Sg.entertainment.yahoo.com (26 March 2013).
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2 April 2015. Retrieved 13 January 2015.
- "Edison Chen and girlfriend Ann Hong have broken up?". AsiaOne. Retrieved 2017-08-15.
- Javelosa, JM (2015-01-07). "Edison Chen Linked to Model Only Months After Breaking Up With Ann Hong". Chinatopix. Retrieved 2017-08-15.
- migration (2015-03-30). "Gillian Chung talks sex photo scandal: Edison Chen wrote her a long apology letter on the plane". The Straits Times. Retrieved 2017-08-15.
- "Home Page".
- Cortez, Jonnalyn (2 June 2016). "Edison Chen Caught Kissing Shupei Qin; 'Infernal Affairs' Star Confronts Paparazzi".
- "Edison Chen to be first-time dad, supermodel girlfriend is pregnant". AsiaOne. Retrieved 2017-08-15.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 16 May 2017. Retrieved 16 May 2017.
- "Edison Chen reveals baby daughter to the world - 88news". 88news. 2017-08-07. Retrieved 2017-08-17.
- ""I wouldn't change a thing", says Edison Chen 7 years after scandal". AsiaOne. Retrieved 2017-08-15.