|Full name||Edison Michael Flores Peralta|
|Date of birth||14 May 1994|
|Place of birth||Comas District, Peru|
|Height||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17 August 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 7 July 2019
Universitario de Deportes
Flores made his official league debut in the Torneo Descentralizado on 31 July 2011 in an away match against Juan Aurich for round 16 of the 2011 season, at the age of 17. He entered the match in the 64th minute for Andy Polo, and the final result was 1–0 in favor of the Chiclayo based club. Later in matchday 23 he played in his first Peruvian Clásico in the Descentralizado on 24 September 2011 at home in the Monumental. At the time of the derby Alianza Lima was in first place in the league. He entered the match in the 68th minute for Miguel Angel Torres when the score was tied at 1–1. Then late in 92nd minute of the derby, Flores managed to dribble past three Alianza Lima players and provide the pass that led to Martin Morel's winning goal. The derby finished in a 2–1 win for Universitario.
On 11 August 2016, Flores move to Danish-side AaB was confirmed. After interest from Belgian, Dutch and Spanish sides, Flores signed a 4-year deal. On 28 August 2016, he scored his first goal in the Danish Superliga, as he provided the equalizing goal in a 2-1-win against Aarhus Gymnastikforening.
In May 2018 he was named in Peru's provisional 23 man squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia. In Peru's second game during the 2019 Copa America, he scored a goal in the 3-1 victory over Bolivia. In the quarterfinals, he scored the winning penalty against Uruguay in the penalty shootout, and sent his team to the semifinals. He scored the first goal against Chile in the semi finals to send Peru into the finals against Brazil
- As of 31 August 2012
|Peru||League||Copa Inca||South America||Total|
|Universitario de Deportes||Descentralizado||2011||11||0||1||1||0||0||3||0||2||15||0||3|
|Spain||League||Copa del Rey||Europe||Total|
|Villarreal B||Segunda División B||2012–13||0||0||0||—||—||0||0||0|
- Statistics accurate as of match played 3 July 2019.
- As of match played 3 July 2019. Peru score listed first, score column indicates score after each Flores goal.
- 2011 U-20 Copa Libertadores Best Player
- "2018 FIFA World Cup Russia – List of Players" (PDF). FIFA.com. Fédération Internationale de Football Association. 4 June 2018. Retrieved 19 June 2018.
- "Match: Juan Aurich 1-0 Universitario". footballdatabase.eu. 31 July 2011. Retrieved 29 September 2011.
- "Match: Universitario 2-1 Alianza Lima". footballdatabase.eu. 24 September 2011. Retrieved 31 August 2012.
- "Universitario ganó a Alianza Lima en un duelo altamente vibrante" (in Spanish). libero.pe. 25 September 2011. Archived from the original on 13 May 2012. Retrieved 17 October 2011.
- "Edison Flores: "Espero poder triunfar en el Villarreal"" (in Spanish). Villarreal CF. 31 August 2012. Archived from the original on 3 September 2012. Retrieved 31 August 2012.
- "Peru come from behind to beat Bolivia 3-1 in Copa America". Euronews. Retrieved 19 June 2019.
- "Player - Edison Flores". footballdatabase.eu. Retrieved 23 July 2012.
- "Édison Flores". National Football Teams. Benjamin Strack-Zimmerman. Retrieved 21 June 2018.
- "E Flores". Soccerway. Retrieved 24 May 2016.