Edison Park station
The Edison Park station in January 2016. The new depot is visible on the right.
|Location||6730 North Olmstead Avenue
Edison Park, Chicago, Illinois 60631
|Platforms||1 Side platform
1 Island platform
|Parking||Yes (On-street, Vending)|
|Passengers (2014)||646 (avg. weekday)|
|Rank||78 out of 236|
Edison Park is a commuter rail station along Metra's Union Pacific/Northwest Line in the Edison Park neighborhood of Chicago, Illinois. It is located at 6730 North Olmstead Avenue across from Monument Park, and lies 11.4 miles (18.3 km) from the Ogilvie Transportation Center in Chicago. In Metra's zone-based fare system, Edison Park is in Zone C.
Edison Park Station is the northernmost station along the UP-NW line within the Chicago City Limits. It contains both a station house along the tracks and an open shelter in between two of them. Parking is available (with vendors), but only along the tracks on North Olmstead Avenue between Ozark and Olympia Avenues.
CTA Bus Connections
- 68 Northwest Highway
- Eddie (13 September 2007). "Eddie's Rail Fan Page: The NEW Metra Edison Park commuter rail station. Chicago Illinois USA. August 2007".
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2016-03-26. Retrieved 2016-04-01.
- "RAILROAD OPERATING INFORMATION".
- Media related to Edison Park (Metra station) at Wikimedia Commons
- Metra - Edison Park Station
- Edison Park Station (Chicago Railfan.net)
- Station from Oliphant Avenue from Google Maps Street View
|This article related to a train station in Chicago is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|