Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up edit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Edit may refer to:
- Edit (given name), a list of people and fictional characters
- edIT (musician), American electronic DJ and producer
Arts, entertainment, and media
Computing and technology
- Edit (application), a simple text editor for the Apple Macintosh
- Edit (MS-DOS), the MS-DOS Editor, a plain-text editor for MS-DOS, included in some versions of Microsoft Windows
- Editing, the process of correcting or revising text, images, or sound
- Equitas Development Initiatives Trust (EDIT), established by the Equitas Small Finance Bank in India
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Edit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.