From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up edit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Edit may refer to:
- Editing, the process of correcting or revising text, images, or sound
- Edit (application), a simple text editor for the Apple Macintosh
- Edit (MS-DOS), the MS-DOS Editor, a plain-text editor for MS-DOS, included in some versions of Microsoft Windows
- edIT (musician), American electronic DJ and producer
- "Edit" (Regina Spektor song), a song by Regina Spektor
- a form of the female given name Edith
- All pages beginning with "Edit"
- All pages with titles containing Edit
- Change (disambiguation)
- Editor (disambiguation)
- Modification (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Edit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.