Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up edit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Edit may refer to:
- Editing, the process of correcting or revising text, images, or sound
- Edit (application), a simple text editor for the Apple Macintosh
- Edit (MS-DOS), the MS-DOS Editor, a plain-text editor for MS-DOS, included in some versions of Microsoft Windows
- edIT (musician), American electronic DJ and producer
- "Edit" (Regina Spektor song), a song by Regina Spektor
- a form of the female given name Edith
- Edit (album) , a 2008 album by Mark Stewart .
- All pages beginning with Edit
- All pages with a title containing Edit
- Change (disambiguation)
- Editor (disambiguation)
- Modification (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Edit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.