1 January 1989
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Hair color||Light brown|
|Measurements||31.5-23.5-34.5 in (80-60-88 cm)|
|Dress size||4 (US)|
|Shoe size||7 (US)|
|Manager||Traffic Models Barcelona
Why Not Model Agency
DNA Model Management
Vilkevičiūtė was born on 1 January 1989Kaunas, Lithuanian Soviet Socialist Republic, Soviet Union(now in Lithuania).  She was discovered on the streets by a model scout from Women Management.
After her discovery, Vilkevičiūtė signed to Women Management in Milan at the age of 16 years, and later, VIVA in Paris in 2006. Her runway debut was at Just Cavalli for the spring/summer 2006 shows in Milan. The following month, she featured in her first Vogue Paris editorial, shot by Katja Rahlwes, followed by another in February 2007 by Mark Segal.
She later walked for Paul Smith, Preen, and Marios Schwab in London. She made a comeback after not participating in fashion weeks at Milan and New York at the spring/summer 2008 Paris fashion week, walking for Shiatzy Chen, Balenciaga, Chanel, Dries van Noten, Miu Miu, and Louis Vuitton. In 2008 she was chosen for Dolce and Gabbana's Spring/Summer campaign, captured by Mario Testino. She featured prominently in the 2008 Versace Fragrance, Marc O'Polo, Giuseppe Zanotti and Eres Paris print campaigns. During Fall/Winter 2008–09, she opened and closed shows for Burberry and La Perla. In the same year she went on to succeed Angela Lindvall as the muse of Versace perfumes, and Karl Lagerfeld signed her up to play Coco Chanel in his film Chanel, The Silent Film. In late 2008, she participated in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008, in the "PINK" section.
She is the current face of Karl Lagerfeld, GAP in Japan, Dior Beauty and Emporio Armani. In the autumn/winter 2008 campaigns, Vilkevičiūtė replaced Hilary Rhoda as the face of clothing line Etro. She also did a campaign for Louis Vuitton's Mon Monogram range of personalised leather goods. Vilkevičiūtė has graced the pages of many fashion magazines around the world including covers for Marie Claire in August 2007 and May 2008, Vogue in Germany (August 2009) and Russia (May 2007), Numéro in September 2008, Allure, and i-D.
During the Spring/Summer 2009 season she walked over 35 runways for some of the world's top designers, such as Chloe, Shiatzy Chen, Chanel, Stella McCartney, Givenchy, Yves Saint Laurent, Zac Posen, and Dolce & Gabbana, and later participated in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2009, in the sections "All Aboard" and "Enchanted Forest". In the same year, she appeared nude in a steamy photo shoot for Interview magazine with Zac Efron. Vilkeviciute's career made further progress, as she opened for Valentino Garavani in Paris. She was photographed by both Terry Richardson and Patrick Demarchelier as the face of Yves Saint Laurent cosmetics and Blumarine respectively. She met up with Demarchelier again, on an editorial featured in the March 2009 edition of Vogue Paris.
In 2010, Vilkevičiūtė appeared on the covers of the Numéro, Vogue Spain, Numéro Tokyo, Vogue Greece, Vogue Germany and Muse magazines. She also participated in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2010, in the segments "Country Girls" (where she wore "Angel" wings for the first time) and "PINK Planet".
Took her own self-portrait for the new Rag & Bone Do-It-Yourself ad campaign spring 2011 along with models Sasha Pivovarova, Abbey Lee Kershaw, Candice Swanepoel, Karolína Kurková and Lily Aldridge. In August 2011, Vilkevičiūtė appeared on the cover of Numéro China. She turned down the chance to become a Victoria's Secret Angel in 2011, in preference of appearing on the runway for Versace's collaboration with H&M. She also fronted Patrizia Pepe's Autumn/Winter 2011–12 campaign.
In mid-2013 she became the new face of Bulgari Omnia Crystalline Fragrance and she appeared in the Fall campaign ads of Juicy Couture. She was also featured on the October 2013 cover of Vogue Paris and on the cover of the December 2013 edition of Lui France with an editorial entitled "Edita at the Beach". In 2014 she become the face for Viktor & Rolf 'Bonbon' Fragrance Campaign shot by Inez & Vinoodh .
In February 2014 she appeared in a Vogue Paris editorial, photographed by Katja Rahlwes. In November 2014 she was on the cover of Vogue Spain and the magazine 032C wich fashion director is Rihanna's personal wardrobe stylist Mel Ottenberg. In this year she worked at editorials for Vogue China, Vogue Germany, W Magazine, Vogue Australia and many more. She made runway appearance during New York Fashion Week as exclusive for Versus x Anthony Vaccarello and for the Paris Fashion Week walking for Mugler, Isabel Marant, Balmain and Anthony Vaccarello . She keeps working with brands as H&M, Mango , Esprit, Next Uk, Massimo Dutti & Calvin Klein . In 2015 Edita has been chosen as the face of Juicy Couture's spring-summer 2015 advertisements. And she has signed on to do both print and TV ads for the new Cavalli fragrance, as part of a worldwide campaign with Jonas Akerlund as the film director and Mario Sorrenti as the print photographer. She will be the face of the new Roberto Cavalli fragrance for woman ‘Paradiso’, which will be revealed in February 2015. In Roberto Cavalli ’s own words, she is « a supermodel of stunning beauty. She sums up the spirit of the fragrance and perfectly embodies the Paradiso woman, a bold and utterly feminine creature who irradiates her sophisticated glamour without being afraid to assert her natural seductiveness.»
- Lithuanian Beauty Edita Vilkeviciute | FashionTV's Model of the Week. Retrieved 16 January 2014
- "Edita Vilkeviciute - Fashion Model - Profile on New York Magazine". Nymag.com. Retrieved 2011-09-23.
- http://en.vogue.fr/thevoguelist/edita-vilkeviciute-1/704. Vogue Paris. Retrieved 27 January 2014.
- Edita Vilkeviciute – Model Profile
- http://en.vogue.fr/thevoguelist/edita-vilkeviciute-1/704. Vogue Paris. Retrieved 30 December 2013.
- "Edita Vilkeviciute - Model Profile - Photos & latest news". Models.com. 1989-01-01. Retrieved 2011-09-23.
- "Edita Vilkeviciute profile with photos, biography". Fashion Model Directory. Retrieved 2011-09-23.
- Revealed: Zac Efron's New Naked Friend E! Online, March 17, 2009
- http://en.vogue.fr/thevoguelist/edita-vilkeviciute-1/704. Vogue Paris. Retrieved 29 December 2013.
- "Rag & Bone DIY Campaign". VainStyle. 31 January 2011.
- http://en.vogue.fr/thevoguelist/edita-vilkeviciute-1/704. Vogue Paris. Retrieved 28 December 2013.
- http://www.mydaily.co.uk/2011/12/08/pirelli-calendar-2012/. Retrieved 13 January 2014
-  Models.com. Retrieved 2 January 2014.
- Top Sexiest models. Models.com. Retrieved 4 December 2013.
- . Models.com. Retrieved 15 December 2013.
- Edita Vilkeviciute at Models.com
- Edita Vilkeviciute at the Fashion Model Directory
- Edita Vilkeviciute photos at Style.com (archived at the Wayback Machine)
- Edita Vilkeviciute profile at NYmag.com