Anglophone East School District
|Anglophone East School District|
|Moncton, New Brunswick|
Alma, Cocagne, Greater Moncton (Moncton, Dieppe, Riverview), Havelock, Hillsborough, Petitcodiac, Sackville, Sainte-Marie-de-Kent, Salisbury, Shediac, and Port Elgin
|Chair of the board||Harry Doyle|
|Budget||CA$136.8 (2017–2018) million|
|Students and staff|
Anglophone East School District, formerly known as School District 2, is a Canadian school district in South-East New Brunswick. The district is an Anglophone district operating 37 public schools from grades Kindergarten to 12 in Albert and Westmorland counties. The name of the school districts was changed along with all other school districts in the province in July 2012.
The district holds an annual drama production, with students from its various high schools. Presented musicals include:
- Fame (January 2007)
- Footloose (January 2008)
- Beauty and the Beast (December 2008)
- Grease (December 2009)
- Oliver! (December 2010)
- "Superintendent of Anglophone East School District". nbed.nb.ca. Retrieved October 11, 2017.
- "Anglophone East School District - Educational Facilities Inspections Report 2017" (PDF). Retrieved October 11, 2017.
- "Anglophone East School District Budget Proposal 2017 – 2018" (PDF). Retrieved October 11, 2017.
- "Anglophone East School District Council" (PDF). Retrieved October 11, 2017.
- "About Us". nbed.nb.ca. Retrieved February 9, 2013.
- Jody Carr cuts school districts to 7
- "AESD Multi-year School Infrastructure Planning Review" (PDF). nbed.nb.ca. May 2017. Retrieved October 11, 2017.
- "Anglophone East School District Headquarters". nbed.nb.ca. Retrieved February 9, 2013.