Edithvale railway station
Nepean Highway station front in November 2007
|Location||Nepean Highway, Edithvale|
|Distance||31.67 kilometres from Southern Cross|
|Fare zone||Myki zone 2|
|Website||Public Transport Victoria|
|Opened||20 September 1919|
Edithvale railway station is located on the Frankston line in Victoria, Australia. It serves the south-eastern Melbourne suburb of Edithvale opening on 20 September 1919. In 1981 the station buildings were rebuilt. In its early years, a siding existed on the down side before Platform 2.
Platforms & services
Ventura Bus Lines operate two routes via Edithvale station:
- Edithvale Vicsig
- Vincent Adams Winter (1990). VR and VicRail:1962-1983. p. 107. ISBN 0-9592069-3-0.
- "Edithvale Railway Station, circa 1920". Victorian Railways: Celebrating 150 years of railways in Victoria. Museum Victoria. Retrieved 2008-08-31.
- Frankston Line timetable Public Transport Victoria
- Route 902 Chelsea - Airport West timetable Public Transport Victoria
- Route 706 Mordialloc - Chelsea timetable Public Transport Victoria
- Route 858 Edithvale - Aspendale timetable Public Transport Victoria
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Edithvale railway station, Melbourne.|