|Founded||South Korea (2001 )|
Number of locations
Ediya Coffee (이디야 커피) is a coffeehouse chain based in South Korea. As of 2019, the chain has 3,000 retail stores in South Korea.  Since opening its first store in 2001, it has opened its 100th store in August 2003, the 200th store in October 2006, and the 300th shop in March 2009. As of September 2016, it had more than 2,000 stores after opening its 2000th location in Yongin, near Seoul. On November 20, 2019, Ediya Coffee opened its 3,000th store in Seo-gu, Daejeon.
In September 2005, it opened a branch in Beijing, China. In February 2011, the company moved to Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu. Compared to other stores, relatively small stores are opened.
In 2018, Ediya Coffee launched its first delivery service through Yogiyo.
- Da-sol, Kim (November 20, 2019). "Ediya Coffee opens 3,000th store in Daejeon". The Korea Herald. Archived from the original on 6 March 2017. Retrieved 22 November 2019.
- "Korean coffee chains expand beyond Seoul". thejakartapost.com. Archived from the original on 13 April 2015. Retrieved 13 December 2014.
- "Ediya Coffee Opens 2,000th Store". Retrieved 2017-11-17.
- "'골목 커피 1인자' 이디야, 상생으로 매장 3000개 열었다". hankyung.com (in Korean). 2019-11-20. Retrieved 2021-05-01.
- "이디야커피". 위키백과, 우리 모두의 백과사전 (in Korean). 2018-02-26.
- "이디야커피, 배달서비스 시작한다…'요기요'와 계약 체결". 아시아경제 (in Korean). 2018-08-24. Retrieved 2021-05-01.