Edlington with Wispington
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The civil parish was created in 1931, by merging the two former parishes of Edlington and Wisperton.
Places in the parish
Edlington with Wispington today comprises:
- Edlington  Former medieval village of Edlington, recorded from Sunken road and house bases.
- Lincolnshire Wolds South: Horncastle & Woodhall Spa (Map) (A1 ed.). 1:25 000. OS Explorer. Ordnance survey of Great Britain. 3 April 2006. § 273. ISBN 9780319238219.
- Area: Edlington with Wispington CP (Parish) Neighbourhood Statistics website, Office for National Statistics.
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Retrieved 21 August 2015.
- "Edlington with Wispington parish meeting". East Lindsey district council. Retrieved 25 November 2013.
- Historic England. "Edlington DMV (893144)". PastScape. Retrieved 20 November 2013.
- Media related to Edlington with Wispington at Wikimedia Commons
- "all 20 historical records for the parish". Pastscape. English Heritage.