|Born||Edmond Gareginovich Keosayan
9 October 1936
Gyumri, Armenia, USSR
|Died||21 April 1994
|Resting place||Kuntsevo Cemetery|
|Children||David Keosayan (b. 1961)
Tigran Keosayan (b. 1966)
- 1952-54 - worked in Yerevan watch factory. 1954-56 - studied in Plekhanov Moscow Institute of Economy.
- 1956-58 - studied in Yerevan Fine Arts and Theatre Institute, worked as a compere.
- 1964 - graduated from the Directing Department of VGIK (E.Dzigan's master class).
- Since 1964 - director at Mosfilm Studio. Occasionally worked at Armenfilm Studio.
- 1964: Why are you quiet Maxim? (Gde ty teper, Maxim?)
- 1966: The Elusive Avengers (Neulovimye mstiteli/Неуловимые мстители)
- 1968: The New Adventures of the Elusive Avengers (Novye priklyucheniya nuelovimykh/Новые приключения неуловимых)
- 1971: The Crown of the Russian Empire or Once again the Elusive Avengers (Korona Rossiyskoy imperi, ili snova neulovimykh
- 1973: Tghamardik (Russian: Muzhchiny, English The Men)
- 1975: Moratsvatz heqiatneri kirtche (Russian: Ushchele pokinutykh skazok, English: The Canyon of Deserted Tales)
- 1975: When September comes (Kogda nastupayet sentyabr)
- 1978: Huso Astgh (Star of Hope, Russian: Zvezda nadezhdy, alternative Armenian title: Mkhitar sparapet)
- 1980: Legend tzaghratzui masin (Russian: Legenda o skomorokhe, English: Legend of the Clown)
- 1982: Gde-to plachet ivolga (The Oriole Is Crying Somewhere)
- 1988: Vozneseniye (The Ascent)
Edmond Keosayan Award
Edmond Keosayan Award for Excellence in Cardiology has been awarded since 2001 to outstanding young investigators who made high quality scientific research in either clinical or fundamental cardiology, during Young Medics International Conference, organized biannually in Yerevan by Armenian Medical Association. The winner for each category receives $2,000 from the Edmond Keosayan Foundation. The award was first awarded in 2008 during 4th YMIC, the money being shared between two candidates. The award was established by Tigran Keosayan as an expression of respect for lifelong friendship between Edmond Keosayan and Parounak Zelveian, his cardiologist and now the president of Armenian Medical Association.
- Peter Rollberg. Historical Dictionary of Russian and Soviet Cinema. pp. 332–333. ISBN 9780810860728.
- "Edmond Keosayan - IFFR.COM - International Film Festival Rotterdam". Retrieved 3 August 2015.
- "Edmond Gareginovich Keosayan (1936 - 1994) - Find A Grave". Retrieved 3 August 2015.
|This article about a Soviet film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to film in Armenia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|