Edmund Bartlett is a Jamaican politician. He is current Minister of Tourism, having succeeded Wykeham McNeill when the Jamaica Labour Party won the 2016 general elections. Bartlett, a native of the parish of Westmoreland, Jamaica, was educated at St Elizabeth Technical High School, where he was Head Boy, and the University of the West Indies, Mona, where he studied sociology. He was first elected to the House of Representatives and has served as a minister in every Jamaica Labour Party administration since then.
- "Ministers and Ministries" (PDF). Jamaica Information Service. November 2009. Archived from the original (PDF) on 15 February 2010. Retrieved 25 January 2010.
- "South Florida Times". South Florida Times.
- "Some portfolios revealed". jamaica-gleaner.com. January 6, 2012.
- "PNP wins 2011 general election". jamaica-gleaner.com. December 29, 2011.
- Hon. Edmund Bartlett – Minister of Tourism
- JLP Candidates and MP's: Edmund Bartlett
- South Florida Times
- Journey begins - Portia sworn in - Lead Stories - Jamaica Gleaner - Friday | January 6, 2012