Edmund Gilbert Baker
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Edmund Gilbert Baker (1864–1949) was a British plant collector and botanist. He was the son of John Gilbert Baker
- Synopsis of Malveae, 1895
- The plants of Milanji, Nyassa-land. Con James Britten. 1894
- Catalogue of the Plants collected by Mr. & Mrs. P.A. Talbot in the Oban district, South Nigeria. London (impreso por orden de Trustees, British Museum (Natural History)
- Leguminosae of Tropical Africa, part 1, -215, in 1926; part 2, [i-iii], 216-607, Jul 1929; part 3, [i-iii], 608-693, from 1930.
- HUH - Databases - Botanical Publication Search Results<!->
- Baker, Edmund Gilbert (1934). "Notes from the British Museum Herbarium" (PDF). Journal of Botany. 72: 280–82.
- IPNI. Baker f.