Professor Edmund T. Rolls is a psychologist and neuroscientist. He currently serves as an Honorary Fellow in Applied Neuroimaging at the University of Warwick. In the past he has been a professor of Experimental Psychology at the University of Oxford and a Fellow of Corpus Christi College.
- Rolls, E.T. (2008). Emotion, higher order syntactic thoughts, and consciousness. Chapter 4, pp. 131–167 in Frontiers of Consciousness, eds. L.Weiskrantz and M.Davies. Oxford University Press: Oxford.
- Rolls, E.T., Tromans, J. & Stringer, S.M. (2008). Spatial scene representations formed by self-organizing learning in a hippocampal extension of the ventral visual system. European Journal of Neuroscience, 28, 2116-2127.
- Grabenhorst, F., Rolls, E.T. & Parris, B.A. (2008). From affective value to decision-making in the prefrontal cortex. European Journal of Neuroscience, 28, 1930-1939.
- Rolls, E .T. & Grabenhorst, F. (2008). The orbitofrontal cortex and beyond: from affect to decision-making. Progress in Neurobiology, 86, 216-244.
- Rolls, E.T., Loh, M., Deco, G. & Winterer, G. (2008). Computational models of schizophrenia and dopamine modulation in the prefrontal cortex. Nature Reviews Neuroscience, 9, 696-709.