|Full name||Edogawa Stadium|
|Yokogawa Musashino FC (part-time)|
Edogawa Stadium (江戸川区陸上競技場 Edogawa-ku rikujō kyōgi-jō) is a multi-purpose stadium in the Edogawa area of Tokyo, Japan. The stadium looks the same as many multi-purpose stadiums of its era in Japan. The stadium seats about 7,000 and is mainly used for football (soccer) but features a broad running track for track and field events.
In addition to other sports, the stadium hosted the Women's Lacrosse World Cup in 1997.
- Four floodlights
- All-weather track of 400 m x 8 lanes, 3,000 m obstacle course etc.
- Natural turf field (105 x 70 m for soccer, lacrosse and rugby)
- Scoreboard (electric)
- 15 minutes' walk from Nishi-Kasai Station on the Tokyo Metro Tōzai Line.
- 25 minutes' walk from Kasai-Rinkai Park Station on the Keiyō Line.
- Toei Buses also go to the stadium.
- Edogawa Stadium Homepage (in Japanese)