A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (July 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Type of site
|Created by||Ishan Gupta|
|Alexa rank||29,845(as of September 2016)|
EduKart is an Indian higher education enrollment platform. Indian and international course providers offer programs such as MBA, Executive MBA, MCA, MSc IT, MA, MCom, BA, BCom BBA, BCA and BSc IT on the company platform. The courses are available as distance learning and online courses. It also features certificate courses in areas of retail, finance, telecom, digital marketing, programming languages, project management, and IT.
EduKart offers degrees, diploma and certificate courses from universities, institutions and industry bodies. It is part of a growing trend in the region with institutions and companies like Tamil Virtual Academy, Transweb and Bookmytrainings offering courses from Indian and international course providers. There are some certifications which have been created by EduKart team along with some industry experts and are recognized by industry bodies.
EduKart has partnerships with universities, both national Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies – School for Continuing Education Bharathi Vidyapeeth, Indian School of Business, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies and international (Northwood University, London School of Business and Finance. Concordia University Chicago. The degrees awarded by the Indian universities are recognized by the University Grants Commission and those awarded by the international universities hold the same value as the equivalent degrees earned in a traditional campus environment. The certificate course providers include Internet and Mobile Association of India, Computer Society of India, Retailers Association of India, Vskills (Govt. of India), Enhelion, GIIP and more.
EduKart provides job placement assistance through its job portal on the website.
In May 2013, EduKart secured $500,000 in funding from a consortium of early-stage institutional and angel investors. The group includes Kima Ventures, Amit Patni and Arihant Patni, AKM Systems (Shiven Malhotra), Vibhor Mehra and alumni from Stanford University.
- "EduKart.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2013-09-16.
- "Best Higher Education Platform: EduKart". Retrieved 4 February 2015.
- Punj, Deepshikha. "Shop for courses at these portals". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 2014-01-07.
- "Tamil Virtual Academy". The Hindu.
- "One-stop shop for training needs". 2011-07-25.
- "Bookmytrainings – Home".
- "Jain University conducts 2-day job fair". The Hindu Business Line. Retrieved 2016-11-08.
- "Indian Education goes global as EduKart launches international degrees". 2013-06-09. Retrieved 2013-09-16.
- "EduKart.com and Computer Society of India launch Online Certificate Courses in Programming Languages". 2013-02-28. Retrieved 2013-09-21.
- "EduKart.com, Retail Assoc launch mgt courses online". Business Standard. 2012-09-07. Retrieved 2013-09-20.
- "EduKart And AIWMI Launch Certificate Course In Financial Management". 2013-04-05. Retrieved 2013-09-20.
- "EduKart Partners with Vskills to Promote Government Certifications".
- "Being in Koramangala got us visibility in right circles: Ishan Gupta, CEO, Edukart". The Economic Times. 2013-09-09. Retrieved 2013-09-20.
- Robin Wauters (2013-05-30). "EduKart raises $500,000 to make waves in India’s online education market". The Next Web. Retrieved 2013-09-16.
- Chakraborty, Sayan (2016-09-26). "Paytm buys edutech start-up Edukart". http://www.livemint.com/. Retrieved 2017-10-05. External link in
- "Paytm acquires Edukart in a no cash consideration deal". Moneycontrol. Retrieved 2017-10-05.