||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (February 2013)|
Koksharov in 2008
|Born||November 4, 1975 (age 40)
He was born in Krasnodar and is 1.85 m for 92 kg. He plays as a left winger and is the captain of his club. He retired from his national team in 2007. He came to Celje from SKIF Krasnodar in the 1999–2000 season, at the age of 23. His biggest achievements include winning the gold medal at the 1997 World Championships and winning the handball tournament at the 2000 Summer Olympics in Sydney, both with Russia. He was also the winner of the Champions League with Celje Pivovarna Laško in the 2003/04 season.
- Olympic Games
- 1 Gold medal (2000 Summer Olympics)
- 1 Bronze medal (2004 Summer Olympics)
- European Championships
- 1 Silver medal (2000 European Championship)
- World Championships
- World Junior Championships
- 1 Gold medal (1995 World Junior Championship)
- All star team: 2001 World Championship, 2003 World Championship, 2004 European Championship
- Slovenian champion: 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Slovenian Cup winner: 2000, 2001, 2004, 2006, 2007.