30 October 1942|
|Died||10 February 2010
St. Petersburg, Russia
Eduard Teodorovich Vinokurov (Russian: Эдуард Теодорович Винокуров; October 30, 1942 – February 10, 2010) was a Soviet Russian sabre fencer. He was born in the village of Baizhansai, South Kazakhstan Province, Kazakh SSR.
Vinokurov began fencing in 1956.
Hall of Fame
- (in Russian) Profile at the Russian Fencing Federation Archived 2007-09-28 at the Wayback Machine.
- Panorama of the 1972 Sports Year (in Russian). Moscow: Fizkultura i sport. 1973. p. 116.
- Boris Khavin (1979). All about Olympic Games. (in Russian) (2nd ed.). Moscow: Fizkultura i sport. p. 538.
- "Vinokurov, Eduard". Jews In Sports. Retrieved 30 April 2015.
- "Olympics Statistics: Eduard Vinokurov". databaseolympics.com. Archived from the original on 2012-02-13. Retrieved 2011-01-02.
- "Eduard Vinokurov Olympic Results". sports-reference.com. Retrieved 2011-01-02.
- "Eduard Vinokurov". International Jewish Sports Hall of Fame. Retrieved 30 April 2015.