|Full name||Eduardo Antonio Commisso Villalba|
|Date of birth||July 29, 1948|
|Place of birth||Avellaneda, Argentina|
|1979||Estudiantes de La Plata||18||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 01:06, 5 December 2009 (UTC).
Eduardo Antonio Commisso (born 29 July 1948 in Avellaneda) is a former Argentine football midfielder who won the Copa Libertadores with Independiente on four consecutive occasions. He also played for Hércules CF of Spain.
Commisso began playing for his home town club Independiente in 1968. He made 208 league appearances for the club and a further 23 in international tournaments. During his time as an Independiente player the club won two league titles, four consecutive Copa Libertadores and the Copa Intercontinental 1973.
- Copa Intercontinental (1): Copa Intercontinental 1973
- Copa Libertadores (4): 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975
- Primera División Argentina (2): Metropolitano 1970 Metropolitano 1971
- Copa Interamericana (2): 1972, 1974
- (in Spanish) BDFA profile
- (in Spanish) Eduardo Commisso habló del pasado y el presente de Independiente at La Capital MdP
|This biographical article related to an Argentine association football midfielder is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|