|Full name||Eduardo Cesar Dasent Paz|
|Date of birth||October 12, 1988|
|Place of birth||Panama City, Panama|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|2010||→ Marquense (loan)||14||(0)|
|2011||→ Bucaramanga (loan)||14||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18 June 2007.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 9 June 2015
He made his senior debut for Panama in a November 2010 friendly match against Honduras and has, as of 8 June 2015, earned a total of 17 caps, scoring no goals. He represented his country in 5 FIFA World Cup qualification matches and played at the 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
- Marquense, de la Liga de Guatemala, confirmó al uruguayo Nicolás Cardozo como nuevo refuerzo - El Tiempo (Spanish)
- Dasent se va al Bucaramanga - PanamaAmerica (Spanish)
- El CAI refuerza su defensa - PanamaAmerica (Spanish)
- Eduardo Dasent – FIFA competition record
- CONCACAF Championship, Gold Cup 2011 - Full Details Archived March 15, 2013, at the Wayback Machine. - RSSSF
|This biographical article related to Panamanian association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|