This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
January 1, 1976|
São Paulo, Brazil
Eduardo Kobra (born January 1, 1976) is a Brazilian street artist. He is notable for painting murals, usually depicting portraits with a technique of repeating squares and triangles. Kobra utilizes bright colors and bold lines while staying true to a kaleidoscope theme throughout his art.
Just a few of Kobra's works.
|New York City, New York||O Beijo|
|New York City, New York||Street Scene Mural|
|Los Angeles, California||Albert Einstein|
|Los Angeles, California||Whose eyes are those watching us?|
|Los Angeles, California||Mount Rushmore|
|Lexington, Kentucky||Abraham Lincoln|
|New York City||Fight for Street Art|
|Minneapolis, MN||Bob Dylan|
Jersey City, NJ David Bowie
|Chicago, IL||Muddy Waters|
|2017||Chicago, IL||Vivian Maier|
|São Paulo, São Paulo||Oscar Niemeyer|
|São Paulo, São Paulo||Albert Einstein|
|São Paulo, São Paulo||Ayrton Senna|
|2016||Rio de Janeiro||Ethnicity (mural)|
- "This Brazilian Street Artist Is Using Art to Inspire São Paulo". The Huffington Post. Retrieved 2015-12-16.
- “O beijo” de Eduardo Kobra em Manhattan Archived 2015-12-11 at the Wayback Machine.
- Eduardo Kobra New Mural In Los Angeles, USA
- Kobra Creates “Fight For Street Art” Piece In New York City
- Kerr, Euan (September 8, 2015). "Towering, kaleidoscopic Dylan mural is now complete". mprnews.org. Retrieved December 28, 2017.
- "Muddy Waters Mural Replacing 'Go Do Good' Billboard On State Street". DNAinfo Chicago. Archived from the original on 2017-07-08. Retrieved 2017-07-18.
- Art, Community Contributor Eye on. "Mural Artist Paints Portrait of Vivian Maier on Wicker Park Home". chicagotribune.com. Retrieved 2017-07-18.
- Kobra faz grafite gigante em homenagem a Oscar Niemeyer|
- is riding a bike - By Kobra in São Paulo, Brazil