Education is the means through which the aims and habits of a group of people are sustained from one generation to the next.
Education may also refer to:
- Education (Chittenden Memorial Window), a stained-glass window
- Education (journal), an academic journal
- Education (constituency), functional constituency of Hong Kong
- Educational management, the system of managing educational institutions
- Education, short-form for the cabinet portfolio of a Minister of Education
- Education, short-form for a polity's Ministry of Education
- Education (play), an 1813 comedy play by Thomas Morton
- An Education, a 2009 British film starring Carey Mulligan and Peter Sarsgaard
- Education, a 2020 drama film directed by Steve McQueen.
- School of education, a division within a university
- Western education (disambiguation)