Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up education, éducation, or êducâtion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Education is the means through which the aims and habits of a group of people sustain from one generation to the next.
Education may also refer to:
- Education (Chittenden Memorial Window), a stained-glass window
- Education, Educational management, the system of managing educational institutions
- Education, short-form for the cabinet portfolio of a Minister of Education
- Education, short-form for a polity's Ministry of Education
- An Education, a 2009 British film starring Carey Mulligan and Peter Sarsgaard
- School of education, a division within a university
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Education.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.