Education in Andhra Pradesh
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2014)|
Andhra Pradesh has many institutes of higher education along with numerous primary and secondary schools. The government also implements Fee Reimbursement Scheme for the economically backwards sections of the state.
The regional and official language of Andhra Pradesh is Telugu. Other linguistic groups in the state include speakers of Urdu and Hindi. Andhra Pradesh Education is offered through a number of institutes spread across the state. In order to improve the literacy rate among the masses and enhance the standard of education, the government of Andhra Pradesh has launched numerous projects and schemes. In Andhra Pradesh the education system is of 10+2 system before joining under graduation. First standard to Tenth standard classes are conducted by the School Education under the administration of the School Education Department and finally the Tenth Class (S.S.C.) Public examination at state level is conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Hyderabad. After this two year Intermediate Education under the administration of the Board of Intermediate Education,AP,Hyderabad.
|This section does not cite any sources. (November 2013)|
Andhra Pradesh has a number of state run and private schools. Some private schools receive governmental assistance. Schools in Andhra Pradesh are either affiliated to the state board or Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE or ICSE.
- Acharya Nagarjuna University at Guntur
- Andhra University at Visakhapatnam
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University at Visakhapatnam
- Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Srikakulam
- Dr. N.T.R. University of Health Sciences at Vijayawada
- Indian Institute of Technology(IIT), Tirupati
- JNTU Kakinada & JNTU Anantapur
- Krishna University at Machilipatnam
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT)
- Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati
- Rayalaseema University
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University at Anantapur
- Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences(SVIMS), Tirupati
- Sri Venkateswara Vedic University, Tirumala, Tirupati
- Sri Venkateswara University at Tirupati
- Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU), Tirupati
- Vikrama Simhapuri University at Nellore
- Yogi Vemana University
- Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajahmundry
- Dravidian University, Kuppam
- GITAM, Visakhapatnam
- Indian Institutes of Management IIM-V
- K L University, Vijayawada
- School of Planning and Architecture, Vijayawada
- Sir C R Reddy Group of Colleges, Eluru
- Sree Vidyanikethan Educational Trust, Tirupati
- Srinivasa Ramanujan Institute of Technology (SRIT ATP), Anantapur
- "AP govt holds discussion over fees reimbursement issue - The Times of India". Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 2012-08-13. Retrieved 2014-03-16.
- Era International School, Anantapur
- "Acharya Nagarjuna University". nagarjunauniversity.ac.in. Retrieved 15 May 2014.
- "Andhra University, Visakhapatnam". andhrauniversity.edu.in. Retrieved 15 May 2014.
- "DSNLU". dsnlu.ac.in. Retrieved 22 May 2014.
- "Dr.NTR University Of Health Sciences". ntruhs.ap.nic.in. Retrieved 15 May 2014.
- "JNTU-Kakinada". jntuk.edu.in. Retrieved 15 May 2014.
- "JNTU-Anantapur". jntua.ac.in. Retrieved 22 May 2014.
- "Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies". Rgukt.in. Retrieved 8 October 2011.
- "Sri Krishna Devaraya University". skuniversity.org. Retrieved 15 May 2014.
- "Sri Venkateswara University". svuniversity.ac.in. Retrieved 15 May 2014.
|This Andhra Pradesh related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article relating to education is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|