|Born||3 November 1886|
|Died||17 November 1969(aged 83)|
→ Royal Army Medical Corps
|Battles/wars||First World War
Second World War
|Olympic medal record|
|Men's field hockey|
Allman-Smith played hockey for Dublin University Hockey Club and Ireland. He was a member of the Ireland team that won the silver medal at the 1908 London Olympics. Allman-Smith played in both the 3-1 win against Wales on 29 October and in the 8-1 defeat against England in the final on 31 October. The Ireland team was part of the Great Britain Olympic team.
During the First World War Allman-Smith served as an officer in the Royal Army Medical Corps. Between 1941 and 1942 he served as Deputy Director of Medical Services British Palestine and Trans-Jordan.
- "The Fourth Olympiad : London 1908" (PDF). La84foundation.org. Retrieved 18 February 2015.[permanent dead link]
- "Eric Allman-Smith Olympic medals and stats". Databaseolympics.com. Retrieved 18 February 2015.
-  Archived 27 June 2007 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Medal card of Smith, Edward Percy Allman Corps: Royal Army Medical Corps ...". The National Archives. Retrieved 2015-02-18.
- "Search for generals". Generals.dk. Retrieved 18 February 2015.