He graduated B.A. from Columbia University in 1895. He graduated from Columbia Law School in 1897, and was admitted to the bar. He was Assistant Corporation Counsel of Brooklyn from 1906 to 1908, and a member of the New York City Board of Education from 1908 to 1909.
He was a founder and Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Brooklyn Jewish Hospital.
-  State election results, in NYT on December 15, 1910
-  Political Graveyard (giving wrong dates for his judicial terms)
-  His mother's obit, in NYT on July 4, 1918
-  Jewish politicians, at Brooklyn Genealogy
-  Appointment to the Appellate Division, at AJC archives
-  Short bio, at AJC archives
-  Sketches of the DEmocratic candidates, in NYT on October 1, 1910
Samuel S. Koenig
|Secretary of State of New York