Edward Nevill, 8th Baron Bergavenny
Henry Nevill, 9th Baron Bergavenny
Sir Christopher Nevill
|Noble family||House of Neville|
|Father||Edward Nevill, 7th Baron Bergavenny|
|Died||1 December 1622|
Edward Nevill, de facto 8th (de jure 1st) Baron Bergavenny (c. 1550 – 1 December 1622) was an English Peer.
The son of Edward Nevill, 7th Baron Bergavenny, he succeeded to the Barony upon the death of his father.
He married Rachel Lennard, daughter of John Lennard of Knoll and Elizabeth Harman, together they had the following children:
- Henry Nevill, 9th Baron Bergavenny (b. bef. 1580 – 24 December 1641)
- Mary Nevill (b. bef. 1598–1648)
- Sir Christopher Nevill (b. bef. 1611–1649) married Mary D'Arcy and had Richard Nevill (d. abt 1643), who married Sophia Carew. Their son, George Nevill (d. 1665), and his wife, Mary Whitelock, were the parents of George Nevill, 13th Baron Bergavenny and Capt. Edward Nevill (d. 1701). Edward Nevill married Hannah Thorp and had William Nevill, 16th Baron Bergavenny.
- Edward Nevill (b. bef. 1616)
- John Nevill (b. bef. 1616)
- Thomas Nevill (b. bef. 1616)
- Charles Nevill (b. bef. 1616)
- Elizabeth Nevill (b. bef. 1616)
- Catherine Nevill (b. bef. 1616)
- Frances Nevill (b. bef. 1616)
- Margaret Nevill (b. bef. 1616)
- familysearch.org Accessed June 13, 2007
- thepeerage.com Accessed February 21, 2008
- stirnet.com Accessed June 13, 2007
- Marek, Miroslav. "Brit: Hamilton 2". Genealogy.EU.
|Parliament of England|
|Member of Parliament for Windsor
With: Edward Hake
|Peerage of England|
|This biography of a baron or baroness in the Peerage of England is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Member of the Parliament of England (up to 1707) is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|