This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Edward Olive (born 4 January 1970) is a film and television actor. He was born in Dublin, Ireland, and worked as a commercial litigation solicitor in London and Paris until pursuing his interests working as a professional screen actor in the UK, France and from 2002 based out of Madrid, Spain. He studied drama in London at the City Literary Institute, Morley College and The Actor's Centre, as well as taking courses in the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA). He also studied in Paris at Studio 34 and Coté Cour. He has appeared in English, French and Spanish speaking roles.
- Arritmia – Analista de Inteligencia (Role in Spanish/Cuban film (in English)) – Vicente Peñarocha (2007)
- Give and Take, and Take (2003) – Joey 'Shoes'; the lackey (in English)
- Brigada Costa del Sol (Netflix / Mediaset) TV series – Yves Simoneau Pablo Barrera
- Explorers (Canal Nou, Punt 2 – Spain) – TV presenter on travel show – Pablo Más
- Amar en tiempos revueltos (TVE) – Robert Wilson (2006)
- London Street (Antena 3 Televisión) – Activista – Rafael de la Cueva
- Supershow (Antena 3 Televisión)
- Napoléon (TF1) TV mini-series – Yves Simoneau – Chambellan (2002)
- Table 12 (BBC2) – John – James Brown
- Ghost Stories for Christmas (BBC2) TV mini-series – Eleanor Yule – Student(2000)
- Justice II (TF1) – Journaliste – Gerard Marx
- A la Mode Food (UK Style) – William – Sue Lloyd
- The Inner Migration – Alvaro Collar
- Un día cualquiera – Oliver Hernández
- The Presidiary – Carl Alegard
- The Curry – Matthew Akinsaya
- Bitch & Butch – Michael Noble
- Homing Instinct – Mark Khalifa
- Moving Day – Martin Kittappa
- Animal Vegetable Machine – Deborah Watson
- Security Breakdown – Edward Burns
- Uncertain Existence (Girona Film Festival 2003) – Veronica Ibarra Sanchez
- The Maker – Chetna Javin
- Meeting – Caroline Gardner
- Do it Now (Raindance Film Festival 2000) – Peter Mann
- Opium (Festival de Vierzon 2000) – Philippe Lacœuille
- Illusion – Christian Nedjel
- Homme cherche Femme – Sylvie Renon/Alexandre Messina
- Une Soirée Agitée – Chantal Farinelli/Jeo Beneus
- My Legendary Girlfriend (Festival de Grenoble 2001 / Festival of Fantastic Films (UK) 2002) – Philipp Koenig
- Rue du Depart – Fabien Minot
- Le Regard d'Eva – Jonathan Glaros
- Les Possédés – Georges Hachem
- Premiere Page – Thomas Gutt
- Le Viedoire – Nessim Debbiche
- Le Pacte – Emmanuel Gerard
- Chroniques – Patrick Luyinula
- Perver City – Nessim Debbiche/Guillaume Jeannin
- Une Si Brève Evasion – Helene Pecheur
Edward Olive has appeared in numerous television commercials including spots for McDonald's, CNBC, Ya.com, LG Air Conditioning, Telefónica, Vodafone, Iberia, Hyundai automobiles, Chrysler, Honda, Toyota, Bonduelle, Dia (supermarket chain), Telepizza, Spanish Direccion General de Trafico DGT, Spanish Ministerio de Medio Ambiente, Spanish Ministerio de Hacienda, La ONCE, Schweppes, IBM Lotus Notes, Hipercor, El Corte Inglés, IKEA, Belson televisions, Sony PlayStation, Eurocopa, Caja de Ahorros del Mediterráneo, Ibercaja, Seguros de Santalucia, UEM Universidad Europea de Madrid as well as being the face of a billboard campaign for Visa and BMW and voiceover actor in commercials for Accenture and Metro de Madrid.
Fine art photographer
Olive is also a fine art, commercial and wedding & portrait photographer.
- Winner of the analogue photography competition "Mi mejor positivado" organised by photography magazine La Fotografía and Kodak Spain 2008.
- First prize of the Jury of PHotoEspaña PHE in their competition "Otoño al aire libre" 2009.
- Nominated as finalist in the International Photography Awards and finalist in the wedding & social category of the Hasselblad Masters 2009.
- Fourth place Award in the ARTROM Gallery, Rome, Italy's TOPTEN Split Second Impulse International Photography Competition 2010.
- International Photography Awards 3rd place prize in the Advertising : Book Cover pro category with his cover for Italian novel by Lucia Tilde Ingrosso – "Io so tutto di lei".
- Selection of the Hasselblad Masters in the category fashion & beauty 2010.
- Finalist in The Worldwide Photography Gala Awards – Urban & country landscape contest and their The Dominant Colour Contest 2010.
- Winner of The Daily Telegraph Photo competition: Forgotten (2010)
- Winner of The Daily Telegraph Photo competition: Sunshine (2010)
- 1st Place – Fantasy Outstanding Achievement award and the title of Fantasy Photographer of the Year in the Global Photo Awards 2010
- Finalist in the WPGA Worldwide Photography Gala Awards / The Pollux Awards in the Professional Photographers categories: Children, Figure & nude, Macro & Micro, Still Life, Wedding 2010.
- Third place finalist in the photography competition V Concurso fotográfico FOTO DNG 2010
- First prize in the professional wedding category of the 2010 WPGA The Worldwide Photography Gala Awards Annual Pollux Awards 2010.
- Runner-up in the Chasing the light – Landscapes – Beyond The Mundane Photo Competition 2011.
- Gold Award in the Worldwide Photography Gala Awards (WPGA) Portrait & People 2011.
- Special Mention of the Juror in The Worldwide Photography Gala Awards WPGA The Beauty Around Us Contest 2011.
- 3rd-place winner in the ephotoawards.com art photography competition "Color Awards 2011"
- 2nd Prize and 3rd Prize in The Worldwide Photography Gala Awards 2011 April Pollux Awards Contest in the category Figure and Nude 2011.
- Runner-up Award in the Chasing The Light Juried Photography Pet photography Who's your best friend? 2011.
- Second Prize & Special Mention of the Jury in The Worldwide Photography Gala Awards 2nd Edition of the Black & White Competition in the category Nude & Figure 2011.
- First Prize in the Worldwide Photography Gala Awards May Contest Pollux Awards Portfolio Section – Professional Photographers Figure and Nude 2011.
- 2nd place award in the International Photography Awards in the category Fine Art – Nudes 2011.
- Runner-up in the Still Life category of the 2010 Project 2011.
- First Prize in Wedding Photography and Second Prize in Portrait Photography in The Worldwide Photography Gala Awards WPGA August Contest/Pollux Awards 2011.
- TeraBella Media photography contest "What Happens at Night" Merit Winner 2011
- The New Camera Red Photo Contest Featured Image 2011.
- "Rioja en los Sexto Sentidos" in Bodegas Franco Españolas, La Rioja (Spain) 2008.
- PHotoEspaña PHE 2009 "El agua de Madrid" in Canal de Isabel II, Madrid, Spain 2009.
- FOTOX1000 II Futurspectives 2010 in Rome Italy, a collective exhibition of fine art photography 2010.
- The collective exhibition of nature and landscape photography III EXPO ESREC "El agua despertando a la primavera" in the nature museum Valle del Alberche, el Barraco Ávila Spain 2010.
- Citypulse exhibitions, "Biosphere", "Stop Making Sense" in 2009 and "Por Chile" and "Sensual" in the Galería Moro in Santiago (Chile) 2010.
- The Hasselblad Masters 2009 exhibitions in Copenhagen, London, New York & Hong Kong 2010.
- The Kid Stuff collective exhibition of child portraits and photojournalism in the 1650 Gallery in Los Angeles California USA 2011.
- The collective contemporary photography exhibition "Shut up and shoot" at the Black Box Gallery in Portland, Oregon USA 2011.
- The Collective art photography exhibition Third edition of Fotox1000, the largest photo exhibition in FotoGrafia 42, the International Festival of Photography of Rome 2011.
- "Cast for "Explorers" (2000)". Yeska TV. Archived from the original on 18 April 2013.
- Kate Day. "Winner of the Forgotten photography competition announced (2010)". The Daily Telegraph.
- Kate Day. "Winner of the Sunshine competition announced (2010)". The Daily Telegraph.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 13 December 2010. Retrieved 10 December 2010.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Foto DNG Ganadores 2010". fotodng.com.
- "Color Awards Winners 2011". ephotoawards.com. Archived from the original on 4 November 2014.
- TeraBella Media. "Winners of the 'What Happens at Night' photography competition announced (2011)". TBM.
- Edward Olive on IMDb
- His official website as actor
- His official website as photographer
- His feature in CFYE magazine
- His feature in Strongbox magazine
- Interview and feature on work as photographer (in English) in paulcooklin.com
- Happy Photon Contemporary photography eZine interview
- Online fine art Citypulse review featuring his photography
- Interview with Edward Olive
- Feature in Anormalmag – photography & visual arts magazine from Chile