Edward Radclyffe, 2nd Earl of Derwentwater
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Edward Radclyffe, 2nd Earl of Derwentwater (1655 – 29 April 1705) was an English peer, styled Viscount Radclyffe from 1688 to 1695.
Their children were:
- James Radclyffe, 3rd Earl of Derwentwater (1689–1716)
- Hon. Francis Radclyffe (2 February 1691 – 15 May 1715)
- Hon. Charles Radclyffe (1693–1746)
- Lady Mary Tudor Radclyffe (6 October 1697 – 16 March 1756)
- Lundy, Darryl (2010-02-05). "thePeerage.com". Retrieved 2010-02-07.
|This article relies largely or entirely upon a single source. (December 2014)|
|Peerage of England|
|Earl of Derwentwater
|This biography of an earl in the Peerage of England is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|