In 1981 he was the co-author, with John Tilford of the canonical paper "Tidier Drawings of Trees" which described a method, now known as the Reingold-Tilford algorithm, to produce more aesthetically pleasing drawing of binary (and by extension, m-ary) trees .
- ACM Fellow Award Citation, accessed 2011-09-19.
- Faculty listing, Computer Science Dept., Illinois Institute of Technology, accessed 2015-08-23.
- Edward M. Reingold and Nachum Dershowitz. Calendrical Calculations. Cambridge University Press; 3 edition (December 10, 2007). ISBN 978-0-521-88540-9
- Review of Calendrical Calculations by E. G. Richards (1998), Nature 391: 33–34, doi:10.1038/34083.
- Review of Calendrical Calculations by Robert Poole (1999), The British Journal for the History of Science 32 (1): 116–118, JSTOR 4027975.
- Review of Calendrical Calculations by N. M. Swerdlow (1998), IEEE Annals of the History of Computing 20 (3): 78, doi:10.1109/MAHC.1998.707580.
|P ≟ NP||This biographical article relating to a computer scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|