From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elevation||912 ft (278 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||434034|
Edwardsville is located at.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Edwardsville, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-17.
- History of the Ohio Falls Cities and Their Counties: Precincts of Jefferson County, Ky. General histories of Clark and Floyd counties, Ind. New Albany and Floyd County. Clark County and Jeffersonville. L. A. Williams & Company. 1882. p. 273.
- "Floyd County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 5 September 2014.
- Edwardsville Formation at the Indiana Geological Survey
- Crinoids from the Edwardsville Formation (Lower Mississippian) of Southern Indiana. William I. Ausich and N. Gary Lane, Journal of Paleontology, November 1982, Volume 56, Number 6, pages 1343-1361 (abstract)
|This Floyd County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Louisville metro area-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|