Edwin B. Jones
|Born||Edwin Boyd Jones
February 14, 1917
|Died||September 3, 1998|
|Education||University of Utah
Utah State University (M.S.)
Michigan State University (Ph.D., agricultural, food, and resource economics, 1953)
|Employer||Michigan National Bank|
Jones was born in Kanesville, Utah. He graduated from Weber High School. He had a bachelor's degree from the University of Utah a master's degree from Utah State University and a Ph.D. from Michigan State University.
Jones initially came to the head of Michigan National Corporation when Stanford Stoddard stepped down in 1984.
- Death: Edwin Boyd Jones, Deseret News, September 6, 1998
- Detroit: Banker's ability recognized, Deseret News, February 10, 1968
- Brower, Brock (May 5, 1967), Puzzling Front Runner, Life, p. 88
- Leatham, Louis Salisbury (1961), The Joshua Salisbury family book of remembrance: a genealogical-historical and biographical dictionary of Joshua Salisbury, his ancestry, his descendants, and allied families, Edwards Bros.
- News of the Church - Ensign Sept. 1988 - ensign
- Poll, Douglas (1980), Howard J. Stoddard, founder, Michigan National Bank, Michigan State University Press, p. 243
- New York Times, July 13, 1984
- Ensign September 1977 article listing newly called Regional Representatives of the 12
|This article related to the Latter Day Saint movement is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an American businessperson born in the 1910s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|