Mosquera at the 2016 Summer Olympics
26 July 1985|
El Carmen de Atrato, Colombia
|Died||2 December 2017
Palmira, Valle del Cauca, Colombia
|Height||1.65 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Weight||69 kg (152 lb)|
|Coached by||Oswaldo Pinilla|
Edwin Orlando Mosquera Roa (26 July 1985 – 2 December 2017) was a Colombian weightlifter who competed in the 69 kg division. He won silver medals at the 2007 Pan American Games and 2016 Pan American Championships, and won the Pan American Championships in 2008 and 2010. He placed 15th at the 2016 Olympics, but had to withdraw from the 2008 Games due to a kneecap injury.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Edwin Mosquera.|
- Edwin Mosquera Archived 4 November 2012 at the Wayback Machine.. sports-reference.com
- Edwin Orlando Mosquera Roa Archived 26 August 2016 at the Wayback Machine.. rio2016.com
- Edwin Orlando Mosquera Roa. nbcolympics.com
- Asesinan al levantador de pesas olímpico Edwin Mosquera (in Spanish)
- "Edwin Mosquera Roa: Olympic weightlifter shot dead in Colombia". BBC News. Retrieved 4 December 2017.
|This biographical article relating to weightlifting in Colombia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|