|Written by||Thenmozhi (dialogues)|
|Story by||R. Selvaraj|
|Edited by||K. Palanivel|
|8 August 2003|
- Manoj Bharathiraja as Duraisamy
- Nanditha as Sornam
- Suhasini Maniratnam as Chinnathayi
- Vadivelu as Sonai
- Ilavarasu as Chellakannu
- Bose Venkat as Kalanjiam
- Rekha Unnikrishnan
- Sivakumar as samuthram
Soundtrack was composed by Sirpy and lyrics written by Na. Muthukumar, Thenmozhi, Snehan and Kabilan.
|1||Hey Sembaruthi||Anuradha Sriram, Ranjith||Kabilan|
|2||Karisakaatu Poove||Sujatha, Sirpy||Thenmozhi|
|3||Karpaga Maramum||Anuradha Sriram, Sathya||Snehan|
|4||Megam Karukuthu||Ranjith, Ganga||Na. Muthukumar|
The film received mixed reviews from critics. Balaji of Thiraipadam wrote that the film "has too little substance to interest or even engage us and seems suspiciously like another unsuccessful attempt at making Manoj a credible hero." The Hindu wrote "Thus amidst hype, expectation, protraction and problems Manoj Creations' "Eera Nilam" enters the fray today. "Eera Nilam" is a suitable title for this typical Bharathiraja product."
- "Film List Of Director Barathiraja". Lakshman Shruthi. Retrieved 22 December 2011.
- "Bharathiraja Profile". Jointscene. Archived from the original on 19 December 2011. Retrieved 22 December 2011.
- "Eera Nilam Songs Download, Eera Nilam Tamil MP3 Songs, Raaga.com Tamil Songs - A World Of Music". Raaga.com. Retrieved 16 June 2020.
- "Tamil Movie Review". Eera Nilam. Retrieved 16 June 2020.
|This article about a Tamil-language film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|