|Ott Licht (CEO)|
|Products||equipment for power generation, oil and gas, and mining industries|
|Services||design, erection, maintenance of equipment for power generation, oil and gas, and mining industries|
Number of employees
|ca 800 (2016)|
Enefit Solutions (former names: Eesti Energia Tehnoloogiatööstus AS and Energoremont) is an engineering company in Jõhvi, Estonia. It is a subsidiary of Eesti Energia. The company designs and manufactures equipment in the fields of energy and industry and offers erection and maintenance services as well as comprehensive technological solutions.
The company was created in 1959 as Eesti Energoremont, based in Narva. It was the engineering and maintenance unit of the power generation industry in Estonia. Another predecessor of the company was the engineering and maintenance unit of the oil-shale mining industry, based in Jõhvi. This unit was later renamed AS Mäetehnika. In 2007, Eesti Energia emerged these two subsidiary companies into Eesti Energia Tehnoloogiatööstus. After the merger, the company continued to operate in two separate facilities in Narva and Jõhvi; however, in 2013 the Narva facility was closed and all production was moved to Jõhvi. In 2016, the company was renamed Enefit Solutions.
- "Eesti Energia подписала договор о поставке электрофильтра для нового завода масел". The Baltic Course (in Russian). February 2, 2010. Retrieved 24 March 2010.
- "Eesti Energia получила приз от крупнейшего в мире производителя ветрогенераторов". The Baltic Course (in Russian). June 10, 2009. Retrieved 24 March 2010.
- "Eesti Energia sõlmis 1,7-miljardilise lepingu põlevkiviõli tehase ehitamiseks". Eesti Päevaleht (in Estonian). July 10, 2009. Archived from the original on 18 July 2009. Retrieved 24 March 2010.
- "Outotec and Eesti Energia to develop new oil shale technology". HighTech Finland. September 16, 2009. Retrieved 24 March 2010.
- "Eesti Energia Technology Industries - Supplier of the Year 2009". Vestas awards suppliers, HighTech Press release from Vestas Wind Systems A/S. June 2009. Retrieved 24 March 2010.
- Gamzejev, Erik (2007-01-27). "AS Mäetehnika müüakse ASile Energoremont" [AS Mäetehnika will be sold to AS Energoremont]. Põhjarannik (in Estonian). Retrieved 2016-11-22.
- Smirnov, Ilja (2013-10-08). "Eesti Energia Narva tehases algas koondamine" [Dismissal started in the Eesti Energia Narva facility]. Põhjarannik (in Estonian). Retrieved 2016-11-22.
- "Eesti Energia viis kaubamärgi Enefit alla ka tehnoloogiatööstuse" [Eesti Energia transferred also technology industry under the Enefit trademark]. Postimees (in Estonian). BNS. 2016-08-11. Retrieved 2016-11-22.
|This article on an Estonian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|