Massachusetts Institute of Technology,|
Stanford Graduate School of Business
He earned his B.S. in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science from Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and an MBA from Stanford Graduate School of Business. Prior to founding MUBI, he spent a number of years at Goldman Sachs in investment banking. He was in Turkey's national math team and placed third in the European Math Olympiad. He also has two patents in monetization of web applications.
- Les inrockuptibles. Editions Indépendantes. 2009.
- Streaming Hard-to-Find Films for Cinephiles
- "Bloomberg: Ex-Goldman Banker's Film Website Gets Funds, Samsung Deal".
- New York Times: Efe Cakarel - Plunging Into the Stream of Things
- US patent application: Method and system for providing feedback on business transactions using computer applications
- Film Comment article on founder Efe Cakarel: http://www.filmlinc.com/fcm/jf09/uncutauth.htm[dead link]
- Wired UK article on founder Efe Cakarel: https://www.wired.co.uk/magazine/archive/2011/10/start/arthouses-social-network
- Talk given by Efe Cakarel at LeWeb London 2012: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhqozeMiTOI
- Interview on Bloomberg TV’s 'The Pulse' (January 2016): https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2016-01-15/the-box-office-hit-you-ve-probably-never-heard-of
- Roundtable interview on CNBC's Morning News (January 2016): http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000480445
|This Turkish biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|