From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Efendi (disambiguation))
Effendi is a title of nobility.
Effendi or Efendi may also refer to:
- Kamal Kaya Efendi, Turkish military officer
- Sayyid Ahmad Tawfiq Bay Sharif Efendi, Arab pan Islamist
- Abdülaziz Efendi (born 1735), Turkish physician
- Hattat Aziz Efendi (1871–1934), Ottoman calligrapher
- Effendi (horse), a racehorse
- Karadzor, formerly Efendi, a town in Armenia
- Norashen, Gegharkunik, formerly Efendi, a town in Armenia
- Effendi, a novel in the Arabesk trilogy, by Jon Courtenay Grimwood
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Effendi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.