|Look up efes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Efes may refer to:
- Efes, the Turkish name for the ancient Greek city of Ephesus
- Efes Beverage Group, a Turkish beer company
- Anadolu Efes S.K., a basketball club in İstanbul, Turkey sponsored by the above company
- Efes Daromi, a Talmudic personality of the 3rd century
- efes (אֶפֶס), the Hebrew word for zero
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Efes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.