Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up effect in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Effect may refer to:
In pharmacy and pharmacology:
- Drug effect, a change resulting from the administration of a drug
- Dose-response effect, the relationship between a drug dose and its effect, plotted on a dose-response curve
- Special effect, an artificial illusion
- Audio signal processing
- Effects, one's personal property or belongings
- Effects (G.I. Joe), a fictional character in the G.I. Joe universe
- Effects (film), a 2005 film
- Effect size, a measure of the strength of a relationship between two variables
- Effect system, formal system which describes the computational effects of computer programs
- Pro-Design Effect, an Austrian paraglider design
- All pages beginning with "Effect"
- All pages with a title containing Effect
- Affect (disambiguation)
- Pragmatism, the philosophy of causes and effects
- Sequence of events
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Effect.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.