From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up efficiency in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Efficiency is the extent to which time or effort is well used for the intended task or purpose.
Efficiency may also refer to:
- Efficiency (aerodynamics), the amount of lift divided by the aerodynamic drag
- Efficiency (apartment), a one-room apartment
- Efficiency (basketball), a statistical benchmark to compare the overall value of players
- Efficiency (economics), a situation in which nothing can be improved without something else being hurt
- Efficiency (fair division), any changes made to assist one person would harm another
- Efficiency (finance), non-mean-variance portfolio analysis, a way of showing that a portfolio is not efficient
- Efficiency (network science), a measure of how efficiently a network exchanges information
- Efficiency (statistics), a measure of quality of an estimator, experiment, or test
- Energy efficiency (physics), the ratio of power consumed to useful power output
- Efficient (horse) (foaled 2003), a New Zealand Thoroughbred racehorse
- Energy efficiency (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing Efficiency
- All pages with titles containing Efficient
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Efficiency.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.