Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up effort in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Effort may refer to:
- Effort, Pennsylvania, a census-designated place in Monroe County, Pennsylvania, United States
- Effortfulness, the subjective experience of exertion when performing an activity
- Work (disambiguation)
- Second Effort, a 1968 film
- Effort values, part of the gameplay of Pokémon
- Effort management, a project management technique
- Da Costa's syndrome, also known as Effort syndrome, a type of psychosomatic disorder
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Effort.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.