Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up effort in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Effort may refer to:
- Effort, Pennsylvania, a census-designated place in Monroe County, Pennsylvania, United States
- Effortfulness, the subjective experience of exertion when performing an activity
- Work (disambiguation)
- Second Effort, a 1968 film
- Effort values, part of the gameplay of Pokémon
- Effort management, a project management technique
- Da Costa's syndrome, also known as Effort syndrome, a type of psychosomatic disorder
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Effort.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.