|Effort, / Mt Effort Pennsylvania|
|• Total||5.060 sq mi (13.11 km2)|
|• Land||5.046 sq mi (13.07 km2)|
|• Water||0.014 sq mi (0.04 km2)|
|Elevation||778 ft (237 m)|
|• Density||450/sq mi (170/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||1174036|
Effort, also known as Mount Effort, is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Monroe County, Pennsylvania, United States. Effort is located along Pennsylvania Route 115 2.5 miles (4.0 km) northwest of Brodheadsville. Effort has a post office with ZIP code 18330. As of the 2010 census, its population was 2,269.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- "Effort". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- ZIP Code Lookup
- "Post Offices". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 5 January 2017.
- Moyer, Armond; Moyer, Winifred (1958). The origins of unusual place-names. Keystone Pub. Associates. p. 42.
|This Monroe County, Pennsylvania state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|