Efva Attling at Stockholm Pride 2014
Efva Katarina Attling
18 February 1952
Silversmith and jewellery designer
Attling designed for Levi's and H&M and in the mid 1990s she started her own line of jewellery. Her pendant "Homo Sapiens" was worn by Madonna in 1999, and Meryl Streep is also known to wear her jewellery.
She has stores in Sweden, Norway, Finland and New York. The estimated turnover for her company was SEK 100 million in 2011.
Attling was married to pop singer/writer Niklas Strömstedt, with whom she has two children, from 1985 to 1995. She entered a civil union with Swedish pop singer Eva Dahlgren in 1996. They were married in 2009 after Sweden passed its gender neutral marriage law.
- X Models discography at Discogs
- X Models discography at Rate Your Music
- sv:Efva Attling[better source needed]
- "Efva Attling biography". moxtex.org. Archived from the original on 8 September 2012.
- Erlandson, Åsa (26 June 1999). "Madonna bär Efvas smycke" [Madonna wears Efva's jewllery]. www.aftonbladet.se. Aftonbladet. Retrieved 21 February 2016.
- Grenninger, Anna-Karin (21 September 2011). "Efva gör smycken åt superstjärnorna" [Efva makes jewellery for superstars]. www.alltomstockholm.se. Allt Om Stockholm. Archived from the original on 1 March 2016. Retrieved 21 February 2016.
- "Kungliga Patriotiska Sällskapet Pressrelease" (PDF). www.kungligapatriotiskasallskapet.se. Kungliga Patriotiska Sällskapet. Retrieved 20 February 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Efva Attling.|
|This article about a Swedish artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to fashion is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a designer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|