From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Eggenberg may refer to:
- Eggenberg (Graz), a district of the Austrian city of Graz
- Schloss Eggenberg (Graz), a palace in Graz
- Eggenberg, Switzerland, a village in the municipality of Mühleberg, canton of Berne
- Eggenberg House, city palace in Sopron, Hungary
- House of Eggenberg, Austrian noble family first mentioned in 1432
- Balthasar Eggenberger (14??-1493), Austrian merchant
- Hans Ulrich von Eggenberg (1568-1634), Austrian statesman
- Ruprecht von Eggenberg (1546-1611), Austrian colonel-general
- Wolff von Eggenberg (15??-1615), Austrian general
- Anna Maria von Eggenberg, née Brandenburg-Bayreuth, Margravine of Brandenburg-Bayreuth married Johann Anton I von Eggenberg
- Pivovar Eggenberg, brewery in Český Krumlov in the Czech Republic
- Eggenberg Castle, Vorchdorf, brewery in Vorchdorf, Austria
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eggenberg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.