Egnatia (Greek: Εγνατία) is a former municipality in the Ioannina regional unit, Epirus, Greece. Since the 2011 local government reform it is part of the municipality Metsovo, of which it is a municipal unit. In 2011 its population was 2,331. The seat of the municipality was in Mikro Peristeri. The municipal unit is connected with both the GR-6/E92 (Larissa - Ioannina - Igoumenitsa) and the new Via Egnatia.
The municipal unit Egnatia is subdivided into the following communities (constituent villages in brackets):
- Chrysovitsa (Chrysovitsa, Ampelia, Analipsi, Myloi, Xiriko, Siolades)
- Megali Gotista (Megali Gotista, Baltouma)
- Mega Peristeri (Mega Peristeri, Ampelakia, Karyofyto, Kastri, Kerasia, Milies)
- Mikra Gotista (Mikra Gotista, Agios Minas, Batza, Riza, Sioutsos)
- Mikro Peristeri (Mikro Peristeri, Giarakari, Neo Gerakari, Palaiochori, Prosilia, Rachoula, Tampouria)
- ^ a b "Απογραφή Πληθυσμού - Κατοικιών 2011. ΜΟΝΙΜΟΣ Πληθυσμός" (in Greek). Hellenic Statistical Authority.
- ^ Kallikratis law Greece Ministry of Interior (Greek)