|Founder||Dr. Egon P.S. Zehnder|
Number of locations
|63 offices in 37 countries|
|Rajeev Vasudeva (CEO),
Damien O'Brien (Chairman)
|Products||Global executive searching|
Number of employees
|420 (2013) consultants|
Egon Zehnder is a global executive search firm. Egon Zehnder is the world's third largest executive search and talent strategy firm. The firm offers services and expertise in the fields of Executive Search, Board Consulting and Leadership Strategy Services.
In 1992 the Wall Street Journal reported that Dr. Egon P.S. Zehnder who at the time was 62 had transitioned out of running the firm and that A. Daniel Meiland who had been the firm's regional director for North America would be named chairman of the executive committee and chief executive officer of this executive search concern.
In 2000 the Wall Street Journal reported that Egon Zehnder International (as the company was called at the time) was the largest executive search firm in Europe.
In 2013 the Wall Street Journal reported that firm has some 1200 employees, including 420 consultants. In early 2013, the firm rebranded worldwide, dropping International from its name.
- Flynn, Julia (4 January 2000). "Egon Zehnder Plans U.S. Expansion As Executive Searches Go Global" (Eastern edition). New York, N.Y., United States: Wall Street Journal. Dow Jones & Company Inc. p. A19. Retrieved 3 January 2017.
- "Egon Zehnder International Inc." (Who's News). New York, N.Y., United States: Wall Street Journal. Dow Jones & Company Inc. 15 June 1992. p. B8.
- Lublin, Joann (3 August 2011). "Apple Looks Abroad for Stores Chief" (Eastern edition). United States: Wall Street Journal. Dow Jones & Company Inc. p. B5. Retrieved 3 January 2017.
- Singh, Namrata (23 June 2014). "Staffing Companies Join Search for Women Leaders". India: The Times of India. TNN. Retrieved 5 December 2016.
- Gu, Wei (19 October 2014). "Executive Talent Search Focuses on Adaptive Leadership; Egon Zehnder Chairman Says Today's Workers Shun the Authoritative Approach". New York, N.Y., United States: Wall Street Journal. Dow Jones & Company Inc. Retrieved 3 January 2017.
- Buell, Todd (2 October 2013). "ECB Using Search Firm Egon Zehnder to Fill Top Supervisory Slots; New Bank Supervisor Set to Start November 2014". New York, N.Y., United States: Wall Street Journal. Dow Jones & Company Inc. Retrieved 3 January 2017.
- "Hunt Scanlon - Big 5 Global Search Firms" (PDF). http://huntscanlon.com/. Hunt Scanlon Media. Retrieved 3 January 2017. External link in
- Anna Grandori; Laura Gaillard Giordani (9 May 2011). Organizing Entrepreneurship. Routledge. p. 139. ISBN 978-1-136-71785-7.
|This Swiss corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|