Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up egress in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Egress may refer to:
- Egress, the right of a person to leave a property
- Egress (signal leakage), the passage of electromagnetic fields through the shield of a coaxial cable
- Egress Software Technologies, a provider of data security services
- Egress filtering, in computer networking, monitoring and/or restricting the flow of outbound information
- Egressive sound, a type of sound in human speech
- Egressive case, a type of grammatical case
- Exit (disambiguation)
- Ingress (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Egress.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.