Egyptian Football Association
|President||Hany Abo Rida|
The Egyptian Football Association (EFA; Arabic: الإتحاد المصري لكرة القدم) is the governing body of football in Egypt. It was founded on 3 December 1921, joined FIFA in 1923, and CAF in 1957. It organises the football league, the Egyptian Premier League, the Egypt national football team and the Egypt women's national football team. It is based in Cairo.
- Egypt national under-17 football team
- Egypt national under-20 football team
- Egypt national under-23 football team
- Egypt national football team
- Egypt women's national football team
- Egypt national futsal team
- List of Egyptian football players in foreign leagues
- "CAF - Members Association - Egyptian Football Association". cafonline.com. CAF. Retrieved 14 August 2016.
- "تاريخ الإتحاد" [Association History]. efa.com.eg (in Arabic). EFA. Retrieved 14 August 2016.
|This article about an association football-related organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about sports in Egypt is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|