From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Egyptian revolution)
Egyptian Revolution may refer to:
- ‘Urabi Revolt, a nationalist uprising in Egypt from 1879 to 1882
- Egyptian revolution of 1919, led by Saad Zaghlul and the Wafd Party
- Egyptian revolution of 1952, led by Muhammad Naguib, Gamal Abdel Nasser, and the Free Officers Movement
- Corrective Revolution (Egypt), a purge by Sadat against Nasserist elements of the government
- Egyptian Crisis (2011–14), a period of unrest and government change in Egypt
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Egyptian Revolution.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.